“Cancun airport to Playa Del carmen, spring break 2018”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 25, 2018

My cousin told me about this service, am so glad we used it. the driver Romeo A. was waiting for us on time, the van was nice and clean AC worked perfect and the beer I requested was waiting for me in the van. Our driver Romeo was awesome, I requested Leo that the same driver transport us back to the airport when it was time to return to airport and he honored my request. I recommend this service!!! I will use Leo's service every time I travel to Cancun.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank michelhm727
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear client,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. It was a pleasure to having you as a client. We also appreciate your mention about Romeo’s service, we will make sure he will be recognized. We'll be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"vans"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2018

My girlfriend and I used this service to travel from the Cancun Airport to our Cancun Airbnb, then to Tulum the next day, as well as back to Cancun from Tulum, and to the airport from our Cancun Airbnb. We had a couple different drivers between our 4 rides (got the bossman Leo for one of the rides!), all of which were incredibly helpful, kind, and professional. The prices are very reasonable, the service was incredibly convenient, the vans were quite comfortable, clean, and spacious, and we honestly couldn't be happier about this decision. MeetPlaya is the only service we will rely on when we stay in the Cancun/Tulum area. Thanks Leo!!

1  Thank Anthony M
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hello Anthony,

Thank you so much for let us know about your experience with Meetplaya. For me, it was a pleasure to meet such a cheerful person like you. We are glad to know a pleasant experience with our services. We hope to see again.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

They were great, one time, polite and the vans had great AC. I insisted on a carseat for my 1 year old. As promised, it was there, even though after a week of taking taxis in town and seeing the freedom in the car he wanted nothing to do with the carseat, I was glad it was at least an option. Leo was great to chat with, my husband was very impressed with him, and we will be referring anyone we know to them! You really can't go wrong with this company!

1  Thank TaniaSeattle
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear clients,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company. We really appreciate that you recommend us. We hope you can come back soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2018

We used Leo of Meet Playa for our round trip transfer from Cancun airport to Playa Del Carmen. I would recommend his service to anyone and will be using him on all future trips. He was on time, very professional and informative about the area. He had cold water waiting for us on arrival. We were so impressed by Leo that we booked him for our excursion to XPlor. On top of being a genuine nice guy he has great taste in music too....thanks for the tunes! Use Leo for all your transportation needs, you won’t regret it.

Hello Mrs. Teri,

Thank you so much for your kindly comment. For Meetplaya and I the most important thing is that our clients feel as comfortable as possible, it is good to know that you enjoyed the music while we made your transportation. We hope to see you soon here at the Riviera Maya!