“Wonderful”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 21, 2018

They were great, one time, polite and the vans had great AC. I insisted on a carseat for my 1 year old. As promised, it was there, even though after a week of taking taxis in town and seeing the freedom in the car he wanted nothing to do with the carseat, I was glad it was at least an option. Leo was great to chat with, my husband was very impressed with him, and we will be referring anyone we know to them! You really can't go wrong with this company!

1  Thank TaniaSeattle
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear clients,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company. We really appreciate that you recommend us. We hope you can come back soon!

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"vans"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2018

We used Leo of Meet Playa for our round trip transfer from Cancun airport to Playa Del Carmen. I would recommend his service to anyone and will be using him on all future trips. He was on time, very professional and informative about the area. He had cold water waiting for us on arrival. We were so impressed by Leo that we booked him for our excursion to XPlor. On top of being a genuine nice guy he has great taste in music too....thanks for the tunes! Use Leo for all your transportation needs, you won’t regret it.

Hello Mrs. Teri,

Thank you so much for your kindly comment. For Meetplaya and I the most important thing is that our clients feel as comfortable as possible, it is good to know that you enjoyed the music while we made your transportation. We hope to see you soon here at the Riviera Maya!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

I am so happy I found this airport transfer company on Trip Advisor and it was everything it claimed to be. Leo was timely, entertaining and very helpful with questions regarding the area Playa del Carmen (which we were going to). We will only use Leo's service, MeetPlaya on our future vacations to Cancun area. I'm telling everyone how great he was!

2  Thank Cynthia P
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company and we appreciate your recommendations. Hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed May 15, 2018

This was my 4th time down to Tulum, but first time the hotel wanted to charge an outrageous price for RT airport transfer. I found MeetPlaya through all the amazing reviews, and I will never choose another transportation company again! Leo was very professional, and promptly reached out to me via their website to walk me through the booking and answer any questions. Very professional communication before both pick ups. Both drivers (Ivan was my 2nd driver) were very friendly. Thank you MeetPlaya!

2  Thank Laura B
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you, for your kind words and also for letting us know that we provided you an outstanding service. We will also make sure that Ivan is recognized. We hope to see back soon :)

See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We had been using a different company for our transfers for years while visiting Playa a few times per year and decided to look around after not being thrilled with the other company. My husband found MeetPlaya and we decided to give them a chance and we are so glad we did. The communication with them is always fast and very easy. Leo picked us up himself ready with the van waiting (we didn’t have to wait for a driver to come get us as with the other company) and as soon as we got to the van Leo gave us cold water bottles and a cold towel to cool off with. It’s amazing how little things make such a difference. We are so excited to have met Leo and look forward to many years of seeing him when we visit Playa.

3  Thank DebbyN_12

Hello Mrs. Debby,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company since you have visited us several times. I hope to see you and your husband back soon in the Riviera Maya :)