Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

When my wife and I landed in Cancun after a 6 hour flight we were pleased to have been greeted by... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jack F
Cant ask for more!

MeetPlaya was waiting for us at Airport with a prior special request in hand. Driver was great and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Chris F

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
All reviews cancun airport transportation service always on time highly recommend leo cozumel area door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya an excursion end of the day amazing experience vans
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I am so happy I found this airport transfer company on Trip Advisor and it was everything it claimed to be. Leo was timely, entertaining and very helpful with questions regarding the area Playa del Carmen (which we were going to). We will only use Leo's service, MeetPlaya on our future vacations to Cancun area. I'm telling everyone how great he was!

2  Thank Cynthia P
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company and we appreciate your recommendations. Hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed May 15, 2018

This was my 4th time down to Tulum, but first time the hotel wanted to charge an outrageous price for RT airport transfer. I found MeetPlaya through all the amazing reviews, and I will never choose another transportation company again! Leo was very professional, and promptly reached out to me via their website to walk me through the booking and answer any questions. Very professional communication before both pick ups. Both drivers (Ivan was my 2nd driver) were very friendly. Thank you MeetPlaya!

2  Thank Laura B
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you, for your kind words and also for letting us know that we provided you an outstanding service. We will also make sure that Ivan is recognized. We hope to see back soon :)

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We had been using a different company for our transfers for years while visiting Playa a few times per year and decided to look around after not being thrilled with the other company. My husband found MeetPlaya and we decided to give them a chance and we are so glad we did. The communication with them is always fast and very easy. Leo picked us up himself ready with the van waiting (we didn’t have to wait for a driver to come get us as with the other company) and as soon as we got to the van Leo gave us cold water bottles and a cold towel to cool off with. It’s amazing how little things make such a difference. We are so excited to have met Leo and look forward to many years of seeing him when we visit Playa.

3  Thank DebbyN_12

Hello Mrs. Debby,

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company since you have visited us several times. I hope to see you and your husband back soon in the Riviera Maya :)

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Leo went above and beyond to make sure our visit was amazing. We were greeted promptly at the airport. Leo was our friend, photographer, and local historian all rolled into one person. MeetPlaya Transfers is the best way to go. Don't just use the service for transportation from and to the airport, have Leo take you to Tulum and other destinations.

2  Thank jerrynatl

It was a great pleasure to meet you and your family. I'm glad that I was able to helped you during your Trip at Riviera Maya. Thank you so much for the positive feedback and giving us the opportunity to serve you. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service from Leo since we got picked up from the airport to the hotel. Then the trip to TULUM the visit to the ruins and the to the beach he took us to. I HAVE YO SAY HE IS A GREAT GUIDE IN CANCUN!!!!

1  Thank Chris R

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you and be your guide here at Cancun. We greatly value your comments. We hope to see you again :)