Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Transportation

The drivers were on time for the pick up and drop off. They confirmed all the travel information... read more

Reviewed today
EvelynDelgado
Yonkers, New York
Great Experience

When my wife and I landed in Cancun after a 6 hour flight we were pleased to have been greeted by... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jack F

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
All reviews cancun airport transportation service always on time highly recommend leo cozumel area door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya an excursion end of the day amazing experience vans
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

The best transport service. From beginning to end the service was top shelf. Whatever we needed, he already had it ready for us. I would request him over and over again.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank nelliegirl
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear client, thank you so much for choosing us and the kind comments about Meetplaya services. For me was a pleasure to be part of your vacations. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Leo was the absolute best! He was always punctual and very nice! He is very accommodating and very helpful for planning travel and transportation.

10/10

Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Caroline N
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hello Mrs. Caroline, it was a pleasure to help you on your holidays and I’m so grateful for your comments. We strive every day to ensure that each of our clients has the best service. We appreciate your recommendations in advance.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Meet playa is the best! I used them for a day to Xcaret. There were 9 adults and one toddler. My husband and I come to Playa Del Carmen regularly, but this was the first time with our two year old daughter and some family and friends. We wanted everyone to have a good time. Our group wanted to go to Xcaret. Now, being to Xcaret many times, I refused to add on the transportation to our Xcaret package. The day is long enough, didn’t want to spend extra time on that bus, especially not with a two year old. I emailed MeetPlaya, to tell them of my concerns and also requesting a car seat. Leo is the best! He told me not to worry they would provide a car seat and would even pick us up earlier if my two year old got fussy and wanted to leave earlier. He also offered to come back at regular time to pick up the remaining members of our group, as they wanted to stay for the show.

Leo is very informative and provided the best service, we will defniblyey be using him again. Can’t wait to refer my friends as well.

Thanks Leo!

2  Thank mlss322
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing us, we really appreciate the kind comments about the MeetPlaya services. For me was a complete pleasure to be part of your vacations and also to able to give choices for make your vacation experience pleasant and enjoyable, most when you have little ones with you. We want to thank you in advance for refer us to yours friends, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We used them for our Ladies trip to Playa Del Carmen. Leo is great!! He confirmed with me before trip. He was on time picking us up on way to resort and on the way back!! I would highly recommend this company. Great prices!!

1  Thank Yolanda G
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. It was a pleasure to having all of you as a clients. We will be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

The whole experience with MeetPlaya and Leo was fabulous. The online booking and chat interaction was easy and efficient. Leo was waiting for me when the I exited the airport, and the transportation vehicles were very comfortable and clean. Leo also provided us transportation around Playa, and all went so smoothly. Leo, as well as the other driver Romeo, are really nice people, as well as professional. Not only do I recommend this service, but will definitely use them on our next trip.

3  Thank Betsy A
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear client,
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your mention not only my service but also Romeo’s service, we make sure he will well recognized. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company, and we hope to see you soon:)