Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience!

I travelled by myself and two kids last December and Leo couldn't have been more helpful, kind and... read more

Reviewed today
Mimosa1010
Excellent service and very dependable!

This is the second time we have used this transportation. We used them four times this last trip... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Tim H
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Playa del Carmen
from $138.99
from $98.00
from $450.00
More Info
All reviews cancun airport transportation service highly recommend leo always on time met leo driver oscar cozumel area excellent transportation door to door service transportation company great communication private shuttle muchas gracias visiting mexico day trip mayan ruins riviera maya
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Leo was the absolute best! He was always punctual and very nice! He is very accommodating and very helpful for planning travel and transportation.

10/10

Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Caroline N
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Hello Mrs. Caroline, it was a pleasure to help you on your holidays and I’m so grateful for your comments. We strive every day to ensure that each of our clients has the best service. We appreciate your recommendations in advance.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Meet playa is the best! I used them for a day to Xcaret. There were 9 adults and one toddler. My husband and I come to Playa Del Carmen regularly, but this was the first time with our two year old daughter and some family and friends. We wanted everyone to have a good time. Our group wanted to go to Xcaret. Now, being to Xcaret many times, I refused to add on the transportation to our Xcaret package. The day is long enough, didn’t want to spend extra time on that bus, especially not with a two year old. I emailed MeetPlaya, to tell them of my concerns and also requesting a car seat. Leo is the best! He told me not to worry they would provide a car seat and would even pick us up earlier if my two year old got fussy and wanted to leave earlier. He also offered to come back at regular time to pick up the remaining members of our group, as they wanted to stay for the show.

Leo is very informative and provided the best service, we will defniblyey be using him again. Can’t wait to refer my friends as well.

Thanks Leo!

2  Thank mlss322
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing us, we really appreciate the kind comments about the MeetPlaya services. For me was a complete pleasure to be part of your vacations and also to able to give choices for make your vacation experience pleasant and enjoyable, most when you have little ones with you. We want to thank you in advance for refer us to yours friends, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We used them for our Ladies trip to Playa Del Carmen. Leo is great!! He confirmed with me before trip. He was on time picking us up on way to resort and on the way back!! I would highly recommend this company. Great prices!!

1  Thank Yolanda G
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. It was a pleasure to having all of you as a clients. We will be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

The whole experience with MeetPlaya and Leo was fabulous. The online booking and chat interaction was easy and efficient. Leo was waiting for me when the I exited the airport, and the transportation vehicles were very comfortable and clean. Leo also provided us transportation around Playa, and all went so smoothly. Leo, as well as the other driver Romeo, are really nice people, as well as professional. Not only do I recommend this service, but will definitely use them on our next trip.

3  Thank Betsy A
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear client,
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your mention not only my service but also Romeo’s service, we make sure he will well recognized. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company, and we hope to see you soon:)

Reviewed April 22, 2018

I took this shuttle from the Cancun airport to Playa del Carmen. I booked the service online and chose to pay at the destination. That worked fine, you just need to have the cash on you.

When you exit the airport, you will look for someone holding your name on a placard to find your driver. The tricky part is that there was a mob of other shuttle drivers! I think there would around 50 of them, so it might take a few minutes to find your guy. However once I located them, we were off quickly. I requested a couple of cold bottles of water and they grabbed those for me just before we got in the van. The van was spacious, clean and looked fairly new.

If you can speak some Spanish, you will have fun conversing with the driver while en route but it wasn't necessary. Note that if you are going to the Playa del Carmen ferry dock, the driver can't actually take you directly to the dock. The drop-off point is at a wide, cobblestone alley that you need to walk down to get to the ferry. You will not be able to see the ferry when you leave the shuttle. It's probably a 10 minute walk.

2  Thank sttdiver
Cancun Private ... B, Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

It was a pleasure to have been able to collaborate on your vacation. For us is very important to hear our customers feedback in order to improve every day for our travelers and make it easier the experience here, we really appreciate your specific comments since those will help out travelers like you and futures ones, we definitely will remark your points. Thank so much and we hope to see you soon!