“Excellent Service from Meet Playa Transfers”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Leo was a total professional from start to finish, he and his driver were waiting for us as soon as we left the airport terminal, we left and headed for the resort within 5 minutes. We had preordered some champagne and a few beers for the ride, they were ready and cold - even poured for us :) Very nice.
We had used other transfer services in the past, such as Entertainment Plus - and this by far was a better, quicker and more friendly professional service. We will continue to recommend and use Leo and the Meet Playa team on a go forward.

Thanks again Leo - see you next year.

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Mrs. Hop---, thank you so much for the positive and kind words. We do really appreciate you have taken the time to let us know that we met your expectations and did a good job :) that's our fuel to keep doing the things in the correct way. Please, come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we are completely at your service. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you on 2018!!!

MeetPlaya Private Tours & Transfers
Cancun, Tulum & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Great service from the first minute I logged onto his website. No pop up adds, no broken links. Good information and easy to navigate.

Was able to have a few questions answered about booking, and arrival into Cancun airport. It was wonderful to see that our ride was waiting for us exactly as promised.
Thank you Romero! Clean vehicle, cold beer at a great price. On time and easy!

Thank you Leo! You have a great business here and I would highly recommend your services. I would book this transportation with confidence again!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Mrs. Johanne, it was nice to talk to you since the beginning you got in touch with us via our website chat. Let me thank you for being an awesome customer and your kind words, we always try as much as we can to satisfy the needs and requirements of our customers. Thank you for letting us know that my team and I fulfilled your expectation. We'll be here waiting and ready to provide the transportation services you may need next time you visit the Riviera Maya. Please, have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years Eve!

Cancun, Tulum & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

No issues with this company. Great attitudes, clear confirmation email. Loved being able to add drinks to our arrival pickup. A great option for direct transfers. We appreciated private service having a small baby. Thank you!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Mrs. Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we met your expectations and did a good job, we do really appreciate it :) Please, come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we at your service. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Absolutely the BEST way to start and end your trip to Cancun.....Leo (and crew) were there waiting with huge smiles. Very professional and PROMPT!
Highly recommend!!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Mr. Eric, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that met your expectations. I hope to see you back soon, we'll be here waiting to provide you an awesome service in anything you need during your stay in this part of Mexico.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My BFF of 53 years met me in Cancun. Since I was traveling from Missouri and she was coming from California... our arrival times were different. Leo reassured me he would be there for both of us. I arrived several hours before my friend, but it all worked out perfectly! Of course, our departure times were also different.The cost to and from was VERY reasonable and comfortable. Leo's driver was a sweetheart and opened his shuttle doors early, so I could sit in A/C! I would definitely use Leo's services again. I miss Mexico so much... and the pleasant service I received from everyone I encountered. You won't be disappointed using MeetPlaya trasnsfer.

1  Thank dmd949t

Dear client, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we met your expectations. This is what we love to do and we always try to do as much as we can to make easier and satisfactory the stay and transportation of our guests. The Riviera Maya is missing you too, please come back, you will always be welcome! :)