“Staying at Iberostar Paraiso”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Great service from the first minute I logged onto his website. No pop up adds, no broken links. Good information and easy to navigate.

Was able to have a few questions answered about booking, and arrival into Cancun airport. It was wonderful to see that our ride was waiting for us exactly as promised.
Thank you Romero! Clean vehicle, cold beer at a great price. On time and easy!

Thank you Leo! You have a great business here and I would highly recommend your services. I would book this transportation with confidence again!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Mrs. Johanne, it was nice to talk to you since the beginning you got in touch with us via our website chat. Let me thank you for being an awesome customer and your kind words, we always try as much as we can to satisfy the needs and requirements of our customers. Thank you for letting us know that my team and I fulfilled your expectation. We'll be here waiting and ready to provide the transportation services you may need next time you visit the Riviera Maya. Please, have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years Eve!

Cancun, Tulum & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

No issues with this company. Great attitudes, clear confirmation email. Loved being able to add drinks to our arrival pickup. A great option for direct transfers. We appreciated private service having a small baby. Thank you!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Mrs. Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we met your expectations and did a good job, we do really appreciate it :) Please, come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we at your service. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Absolutely the BEST way to start and end your trip to Cancun.....Leo (and crew) were there waiting with huge smiles. Very professional and PROMPT!
Highly recommend!!

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Mr. Eric, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that met your expectations. I hope to see you back soon, we'll be here waiting to provide you an awesome service in anything you need during your stay in this part of Mexico.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My BFF of 53 years met me in Cancun. Since I was traveling from Missouri and she was coming from California... our arrival times were different. Leo reassured me he would be there for both of us. I arrived several hours before my friend, but it all worked out perfectly! Of course, our departure times were also different.The cost to and from was VERY reasonable and comfortable. Leo's driver was a sweetheart and opened his shuttle doors early, so I could sit in A/C! I would definitely use Leo's services again. I miss Mexico so much... and the pleasant service I received from everyone I encountered. You won't be disappointed using MeetPlaya trasnsfer.

1  Thank dmd949t

Dear client, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we met your expectations. This is what we love to do and we always try to do as much as we can to make easier and satisfactory the stay and transportation of our guests. The Riviera Maya is missing you too, please come back, you will always be welcome! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Meet Playa for all your transportation needs. Leo is a young entrepreneur who understands service , on time performance, and affordability are how to be successful. Drivers were excellent. Vans were new and clean. Most importantly they were always on time, which is not always the case in Mexico! Coba and Tulum were indescribsble. I won't use anyone else while in Cancun for my private transporation. It was just us and our driver.
We used PayPal for payment and they are in process of adding major credit card payment option. We will be back!!!

Dale and Julie
Oregon USA

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Mr. Dale, it was a real pleasure for me to meet you and your wife. It was nice to have the opportunity of having such an awesome conversation from the hotel to the airport with both of you. Thanks for letting me know that MeetPlaya.com and I met your expectations. I hope to see you next year in the Riviera Maya and the cold weather doesn't last too long where you live. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my part!