“Trip to Iberostar Pariaso Grand”

MeetPlaya Transfers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers, with headquarters in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, is a bilingual company specialized in the private transportation of tourists from all over the world who arrive at the Cancun International Airport. We offers safe, informative and personal tours and transfer services from/to Cancun Hotels Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, cenotes, water parks (Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor, etc), and virtually, anywhere in the Riviera Maya, Quintana-Roo, being our specialty, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Coba pyramid, Holbox Island Pier, Sian Ka'an, etc. Your safety and comfort is our priority #1. We'll make your transfer a short and pleasant trip to your destination. We invite you to experience an awesome personalized customer service with Leo Chavez (Operations Manager), originally from Acapulco, father of two and former District Manager of the Dollar Tree stores in North Carolina, USA. You won't regret enjoying the Riviera Maya with Leo.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My BFF of 53 years met me in Cancun. Since I was traveling from Missouri and she was coming from California... our arrival times were different. Leo reassured me he would be there for both of us. I arrived several hours before my friend, but it all worked out perfectly! Of course, our departure times were also different.The cost to and from was VERY reasonable and comfortable. Leo's driver was a sweetheart and opened his shuttle doors early, so I could sit in A/C! I would definitely use Leo's services again. I miss Mexico so much... and the pleasant service I received from everyone I encountered. You won't be disappointed using MeetPlaya trasnsfer.

1  Thank dmd949t
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear client, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we met your expectations. This is what we love to do and we always try to do as much as we can to make easier and satisfactory the stay and transportation of our guests. The Riviera Maya is missing you too, please come back, you will always be welcome! :)

Leo Chavez
Operations Manager
MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers
Cancun & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

All reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"leo"
"placards"
"riviera"
"resort"

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Meet Playa for all your transportation needs. Leo is a young entrepreneur who understands service , on time performance, and affordability are how to be successful. Drivers were excellent. Vans were new and clean. Most importantly they were always on time, which is not always the case in Mexico! Coba and Tulum were indescribsble. I won't use anyone else while in Cancun for my private transporation. It was just us and our driver.
We used PayPal for payment and they are in process of adding major credit card payment option. We will be back!!!

Dale and Julie
Oregon USA

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Mr. Dale, it was a real pleasure for me to meet you and your wife. It was nice to have the opportunity of having such an awesome conversation from the hotel to the airport with both of you. Thanks for letting me know that MeetPlaya.com and I met your expectations. I hope to see you next year in the Riviera Maya and the cold weather doesn't last too long where you live. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my part!

Leo Chavez
Operations Manager
MeetPlaya Tours & Transfers
Cancun & Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Reviewed November 29, 2017

We used Leo and his company through out the week we were down. Started off as just a transfer from Cancun to Playa. We were a group of 12 and his web-site said up to 8. As I was browsing his site, he jumped on the group chat and told me he can handle anything we need. And he meant anything.As we got messaging back and forth prior to our arrival confirming he wouldn't forget about us, we came to realize that he and his company was the real deal. He emailed over pricing and discounted packages for tours and such that he thought we would be interested in. He set us up with cold beverages for the bus ride, both alcoholic and non. That was a great perk! Made the ride super enjoyable. Gave us lots of local info. Do's and don'ts.

Another great feature was he accompanied us on some of the tours, negotiated with the locals for us (better deals), took us to great local authentic spots to eat. Avoided the congestion of tourists.

We really received AAA service from them. The vehicles were in pristine condition. His staff spoke English well, dressed well and were very professional. And now for the best part, his pricing was fantastic!

We're not the kind of people that travel to the same spot twice very often, but after our experience with Leo and his company, we are already thinking of going back again, just to see Mr. Leo!

1  Thank RyanD1978
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Hello, Friends from Canada! For MeetPlaya and I, it was a great pleasure having the opportunity to collaborate in your holidays. I really appreciate the trust you placed on me, the time we shared walking in Tulum around the street food stalls, and of course, the tips ;) I hope to see you back soon in the Riviera Maya. A big huge to everyone in the crew and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed November 28, 2017

MeetPlaya exceeded my expectations. Prompt, professional and hassle free.
Great value. It is reassuring to know Leo will have someone there for you to make the airport experience a breeze.

1  Thank John M
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Mr. Malko, it was such an honor to meet and serve people like you. Thank you so much for the positive comments and kind words. I love my job and always try to do the best I can. Glad to see you booked us again :D... See you in a couple of weeks. Cheers!