Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Transportation from Cancun airport to Catalonia resort

We were picked up at Cancun airport on time. It was a bit difficulty to find our driver first... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Kc W
Highly recommend

This personal service made all the difference in a very stressful day. Thanks to Leo and Oscar... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mary E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
All reviews highly recommend this company leo vans driver ferry cancun placards riviera resort
Reviewed November 28, 2017

MeetPlaya exceeded my expectations. Prompt, professional and hassle free.
Great value. It is reassuring to know Leo will have someone there for you to make the airport experience a breeze.

1  Thank John M
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Mr. Malko, it was such an honor to meet and serve people like you. Thank you so much for the positive comments and kind words. I love my job and always try to do the best I can. Glad to see you booked us again :D... See you in a couple of weeks. Cheers!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Thanks to MeetPlaya Transfers we got a great welcome. The drivers very nice and professional. I recommend this service. Safe company to rent.

1  Thank Maggie L
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Mrs. Maggie, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your trust on our private transportation company :)

Reviewed November 9, 2017

They were great. Right there when I got off the plane and on time for the pick up back. Even worked with me for an unplanned change in my return flight. Will definitely use them again next time I come to Playa.

Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Mr. Fe***, thank you so much for choosing and trusting us. It was a pleasure to having you as a client. We'll be at your disposal the next time you come back to the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Leo and his team met us on time at the airport and again at the hotel on our return leg. It was a pleasure to have Leo ride with us from Playa Del Carmen to Cancun and to hear about his plans for growing his business and his high aspirations to provide an excellent and affordable service to his customers. The vehicles were clean and the staff very courteous The one bad review recently needs no further explanation other than to say that some people cant be made happy no matter how far you are prepared to go to please them. Forget about it Leo! If you care to speak with Leo you will see that he is passionate about giving EVERY customer a positive experience.. I highly recommend this growing business.

2  Thank GBKRTravelers
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Mr. Bates, thank you so much for the kind words and letting us know that we provided you an outstanding service. It's awesome to meet people like you on this job. Thanks again for choosing MeetPlaya and come back soon to the Riviera Maya, we are at your service.

Leo.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

I contacted Meet Playa before our trip to Cozumel and Isla Mujeres. I spoke to Leo Sanchez and explained our need for transportation from the Cancun airport to Playa Del Carmen, then from Playa Del Carmen to a our boat transfer in Cancun for Isla Mujeres, and then back from the boat dock to the airport. I was quoted $160 total; $60 for a one way transfer to Playa for, and ($100) for the combined transfers to the boat dock and back to the Cancun Airport.
We were picked up by Leo and a driver for the trip to Playa when we landed. We were very impressed with Leo’s personal touch service. He escorted us to the ferry building in Playa and assisted us with our tickets. We paid him $60, and confirmed our picked for the next transfer four days later, and gave him a $10 tip.
After our time in Cozumel ended, we took the ferry back to Isla and were met by the “Meet Playa” driver. He drove us from Playa to the dock in Cancun as planned, confirmed our return pickup, and we paid him the full $100 dollars, and gave him a $10 tip.
After we returned from our amazing trip to Isla Mujeres, the Meet Playa Driver met us at the dock as scheduled. When we arrived at the airport, the driver demanded an additional $30. We explained that we had prepaid (same driver in fact), but he insisted we pay him $30. Instead of fighting with him, we paid the $30.
I sent Leo a text expressing my disappointment, but received no response. The additional charge was never quoted or discussed.
Now I’m wishing I’d used one of the many eager Taxi drivers that quoted us $40 each way.
Lesson learned. Despite how charming Leo was, this company is clearly dishonest. I urge anyone to avoid this company.

2  Thank Happiness654200
Cancun Private ... B, General Manager at MeetPlaya Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Good day, Mr. Harkins. I honestly think your defamatory review is a little bit unfair as the 3 services you requested us were satisfactorily delivered on the date arranged and on time, as you just mentioned in your review, and you gladly expressed it with the tips you gave to the drivers. Seriously, was the complete service we gave you a "terrible" or a "1-star" service as you rated it? We also had a good communication by phone before delivering every transfer. I'm not sure why you want to damage our good reputation, which you can read on previous reviews is pretty positive... delivering on time and making the rides, safe, short and pleasant, is our top priority, please, believe me.

We satisfactorily delivered 3 services to you:

1) From Cancun Airport to Cozumel Ferry in Playa del Carmen: $60 USD charged.
2) From Cozumel Ferry in Playa del Carmen to Marina Hacienda del Mar in Puerto Juarez (Cancun): $90 USD charged.
3) From Marina Hacienda del Mar in Puerto Juarez to the Cancun Airport: $30 USD charged.

You can find out online or get a quote in other companies and realize that we didn't overcharge you for the services you requested.

It is clear that there was a misunderstanding in the prices we arranged. When you talked to us by chat asking for a quote from the Cozumel Ferry to the Hacienda del Mar (regular cost: $30 USD) and then, from Hacienda del Mar to the Cancun Airport (regular cost: $70 USD), we asked you to confirm us if the "Hacienda del Mar" was the one located in "Puerto Aventuras" and you told us, "I guess so", so we quoted you having in mind the "Puerto Aventuras" location, that's why we told you $100 USD on the chat.

Once I personally met you at the Airport and took you to the Cozumel Ferry, during the ride, we let it clear that the service was for the Hacienda del Mar located in "Puerto Juarez" not the one located in "Puerto Aventuras" that we had discussed by chat, and I failed because I honestly don't remember telling you that the price was different or just a little bit more, as they are located in very different locations.

When you texted me to express your disappointment at the time of paying $30 USD for the service from the Hacienda del Mar to the Cancun Airport, I immediately called you several times by phone (given that we had talked before), but you didn't pick up the call. In such cases, our drivers have the obligation of no discussing with the client and calling me immediately to fix things up or any misunderstanding. My driver didn't call me either.

Mr. Harkins, thanks again for using our services, we seriously don't overcharge our clients or fall into dishonest practices. I truly apologize because of this $30 USD misunderstanding, it is sad for me that you had leaved with a bad impression of our company because of this. I take complete responsibility and surely it will help us to learn and improve our services for further Riviera Maya visitors.

If you really think you were overcharged, the least I can do, besides an apology, is offering you a refund for the $30 USD. I hope you reply my email back and we can fix things up.

Leo Chavez