“First Class Dive Operation”
Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Class Dive Operation”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been diving with Pluto for several years now and keep going back. I have done ocean and cenote dives with them. They are very professional as well as friendly, and we always feel safe with them. I have taken my mother there, as well as my children, and my oldest grandchild. I have also sent many friends. Every one of them had a great time. If you want to dive with a first class operation in Playa, these are the people to go with.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Doug C

• Polish first
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Advance open water upgrade”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

After years of thinking about it I decided to upgrade to the Advanced cert. Chose Pluto Dive because of all the previous positive endorsements. Barbara assigned Paulo Macarico as the instructor. I got VIP, one on one treatment. Paulo is a great instructor - knowledgeable and patient - who turned into a good friend and a safe and reliable after cert dive partner. I'll be back next year possibly for the Rescue diver course.

2 Thank Bob H
Phoenix, Arizona
“Pluto Dive Superior Dive in Playa del Carmen”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I contacted Pluto Dive shop via email a few weeks prior to my families arrival in Playa Del Carmen and Barbara was very professional from the start.
I needed a dive that would fit my husband and myself who have some experience diving but also provide a fun experience for my 12yr old son on his first dive.
Barbara was very thorough in her communication and when the weather did not cooperate she was quick to offer convenient options even helping out with childcare for my 8yr old!!!!
The discovery course for my son was delivered in a professional and friendly manner by Paolo, he was very patient and knowledgeable.The shop is small but so clean and organized it spoke to the importance they place on the equipment . The group was very small, catered to everyone's comfort level, we had a great time and now my son was to go back and get certified with Pluto-Thank you Alberto, Barbara and Paolo!

Dublin, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Such a great experience with lovely people!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Pluto Dive is a small Dive Center run by a lovely Italian couple.Alberto and Barbara are great,very friendly and caring people.We did 3 days dives with them,a cenote guided by Andrea,a very nice Italian guy,second day in Cozumel,they organized everything for you,taxi to the harbour and a proper Mexican lunch included,and our third and last dive in Playa with Paulo, a great Portuguese guy that makes you love diving even more!we saw so many fishes!! wanted to stay under water forever!!!Thank you guys!!we hope to come back soon and share more beautiful experience with you!!!all the best!Noelia&Nico

Cleveland, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great February”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I enjoyed another great experience with Barbara and Alberto
The diving and the attention to the divers is bar none
You will always have small groups with personal attention
They seem to know where every ell and crab live
They will find plenty for you to see in a nice slow drift dive
Plenty of bottom time comes with the great service
They are a must try
You will not be disappointed

Visited February 2014