“Awesome Dive Experience”
Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I always use Pluto Dive Shop when I travel to and dive in Playa del Carmen. Barbara & Alberto are very friendly, personable, and highly competent divers; and they both go out of their way to ensure that their guests enjoy a positive and rewarding experience. The pricing is reasonable and their equipment is well maintained and appropriate for the conditions and location. Despite the weather (wind & rain), we were able to complete two ocean dives with Barbara and four Cenotes Dives with William (a Cave/Cavern diver with a great personality and excellent dive skills). Their shop is conveniently located on 5th Avenue, and only a short ride to the boat. Transportation and lunch is provided on the Cenotes trips and the locations are mutually agreed upon based upon diver ability and preference. I highly recommend Pluto Dive Shop for all of your planned dive trips in and around Playa del Carmen.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Barbara, Paulo and Alberto were Amazing! Barbara made sure I understood the material before continuing, answered all my questions and was very patient. Most of all she made sure I was OK and comfortable when training in the pool and then in the ocean. I am so glad my partner suggested I do this! Thank you Pluto Dive for making it a wonderful experience and taking such good care of us! Can't wait until we dive again!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

tnx to All th Pluto dive staff for the great time spent together, diving on the reef, during the great full cave course and the daily coffe break in the afternoon!!
hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanting my partner to learn to scuba for a while, he loves snorkeling, but has always been a little apprehensive about learning to scuba. He decided to try it out while were in Playa del Carmen for a few days and now has his open water certification!

Barbara, Paulo and Alberto were amazing - such friendly and patient instructors, they made it all seem so easy and took the time to really make sure you understood things properly and grasped the concepts. You never felt rushed and you always felt that safety was their number one priority.

Already a PADI open water driver with over 20 years of diving experience, I took the opportunity to take my advance certification. It was a great refresher for me on some things and I had great fun learning some new skills.

What really made the week for us, was how flexible they were. Wherever possible they coordinated things so my partner and I could dive at the same dive sites, so I've still got to enjoy much of the experience together.

I cannot recommend these guys highly enough, they did such a good job that my partner decided he wanted to spend our last full day at playa diving and not do the zip lining we had planned. Now that's a great teacher!

Thanks guys, we can't wait to come back and dive Cozumel with you.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Prior to our holiday I contacted several Dive Shops via Email including Pluto Dive.
Because of their correct approach and spontaneous reactions I finally selected them.
Every question was answered and a tailored dive package could and was put together.
This approach can be found also at the Dive Shop.
Nothing is too much, everything is possible and can be arranged instantly.
In addition, all the facilities are available.
Even the rinsing of my own equipment was done by them.
That is facilitating a (diving)guest with “full options” and makes you feel special.
Diving with Pablo @sea and Wiliam @cenotes was fantastic and great fun.
Both good instructors and great guys.

My next dives in Mexico/Cancun will be done again with Pluto Dive.
THANKS to you all for a great diving experience.

1  Thank Peter_van_Beek