“I got certified by Pluto Dive!”
Review of Pluto Dive

Pluto Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving in the beautiful Caribbean and amazing Caves of the Riviera Maya.
“I got certified by Pluto Dive!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Barbara, Paulo and Alberto were Amazing! Barbara made sure I understood the material before continuing, answered all my questions and was very patient. Most of all she made sure I was OK and comfortable when training in the pool and then in the ocean. I am so glad my partner suggested I do this! Thank you Pluto Dive for making it a wonderful experience and taking such good care of us! Can't wait until we dive again!

• Polish first
Milan, Italy
“diving in playa del carmen reef and cenotes”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

tnx to All th Pluto dive staff for the great time spent together, diving on the reef, during the great full cave course and the daily coffe break in the afternoon!!
hope to see you soon again!

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great instructors for open water and advance ”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanting my partner to learn to scuba for a while, he loves snorkeling, but has always been a little apprehensive about learning to scuba. He decided to try it out while were in Playa del Carmen for a few days and now has his open water certification!

Barbara, Paulo and Alberto were amazing - such friendly and patient instructors, they made it all seem so easy and took the time to really make sure you understood things properly and grasped the concepts. You never felt rushed and you always felt that safety was their number one priority.

Already a PADI open water driver with over 20 years of diving experience, I took the opportunity to take my advance certification. It was a great refresher for me on some things and I had great fun learning some new skills.

What really made the week for us, was how flexible they were. Wherever possible they coordinated things so my partner and I could dive at the same dive sites, so I've still got to enjoy much of the experience together.

I cannot recommend these guys highly enough, they did such a good job that my partner decided he wanted to spend our last full day at playa diving and not do the zip lining we had planned. Now that's a great teacher!

Thanks guys, we can't wait to come back and dive Cozumel with you.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great diving with personal touch”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Prior to our holiday I contacted several Dive Shops via Email including Pluto Dive.
Because of their correct approach and spontaneous reactions I finally selected them.
Every question was answered and a tailored dive package could and was put together.
This approach can be found also at the Dive Shop.
Nothing is too much, everything is possible and can be arranged instantly.
In addition, all the facilities are available.
Even the rinsing of my own equipment was done by them.
That is facilitating a (diving)guest with “full options” and makes you feel special.
Diving with Pablo @sea and Wiliam @cenotes was fantastic and great fun.
Both good instructors and great guys.

My next dives in Mexico/Cancun will be done again with Pluto Dive.
THANKS to you all for a great diving experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Peter_van_Beek
Val d'Or
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First dives”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Thanks to Barbara for the great training, Personalized lessons, very great for first timers wich will convince you to return soon.
Everything is really safe but not exagerated. I had 4 dives at different places in two days, saw thousands of fish of all kinds, the greatest was a 2 or 3 meters large manta ray, my gopro camera ran out of battery right before that dive, I'll charge it well next time. I wish I could return for Advanced courses within a few months.
Michael Boutin