This property has its charm. We stayed in Reef 103 and had almost beachfront, direct access to the main pool. The rooms are spacious and well-equipped. The whole complex is well-kept and feels safe. The beach is amazing! Some of the problems we encountered were: Kitchen smelled a bit foul, especially inside the refrigerator. We also had some A/C problems. And our condo didn't have WiFi.
The property is not a hotel, but an apartment condo complex. All condos are privately and independently owned and operated, so expect different service level in all properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful exclusive condominium property is nestled in the heart of downtown Playa del Carmen, and perfectly situated right on the beach. Our 65 suites have a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room area. The complex is comprised of three buildings, Reef, Coral and Surf, with one, two and three bedroom suites. These individually owned condominiums are spacious and each offers its own distinct style. Owners and guests enjoy our expansive pool, or basking in the sun on our beach front lounge chairs. Enjoy the view from your balcony; the impressive colours of the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Vacatia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residences El Faro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto El Faro Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Residences El Faro Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico