Recently got back from an amazing vacation at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba. We were a group of five, and we were fortunate enough to be in a 3br beachfront villa (not that the rest of the resort looked any less enticing). It was one of the most fantastic vacations I've ever had. The accommodations, facilities and service at this resort are absolutely top-notch. But the spa (I had a 90 minute Thai massage) was out of this world! The treatment rooms, much like everything else at the Banyan Tree, are tastefully decorated in a style that makes you relax right away. My therapist was absolutely incredible, and I came out feeling like a new man.
This place is ideal for a group of friends, for a family, or for couples. The villas lend themselves very well to whatever your vacation dynamic. Not the cheapest resort in the world, but worth every penny. I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba is a site of almost mythical beauty. It flawlessly blends elegance and nature, taking the Caribbean lifestyle to an unprecedented new height. A breathtaking getaway for relaxation, rejuvenation, romance and world-class dining, it is also the region's most sustainable five-star resort. With its revitalized culinary concepts, Thai-inspired therapies at the Banyan Tree Spa, 14 event-venues and the Greg Norman signature 18- hole El Camaleon golf course, home to the PGA Tour Mayakoba Classic, the resort raises the bar for premium leisure options and event planning. Perfect for private getaways, family trips and group events, the Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers 118 villas, ranging from romantic Bliss and Serenity Pool Villas to Family Residences and Ocean Front Villas. All include outdoor areas with private pools and terraces. Inspired by the interior courtyards of houses in the Far East, each villa is discreetly built to blend with the landscape, integrating the interiors and their idyllic surroundings. East meets West in every subtle detail, from the fragrance of flowers encircling your villa, to the softness of a kimono, fine linens and essential oils on your skin. Here, even world-weary guests discover the eloquence of tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico