“Delicious ice cream & great prices!”
Review of Amorino

Amorino
Ranked #9 of 43 Dessert in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I am an ice cream lover & I have to give all my credits to this gelato shop.
It looks from outside of the 5th Av. like a very luxurious place, it is a very modern & romantic gelato shop with nice interior. We needed to go to the toilet, so we stopped and asked if there was one and the friendly staff said offcourse and said that we could use it for free! So thats why we kind of stayed there and felt
Very clean and the toilets are the cleanest that I have seen before in the 3 times that I have visited Mexico, very nice!
The staff is very very friendly and they even give you ‘test’ skoops of the ice cream that you like to order!! I have never had this kind of service before, so it’s definitely a pro!
The ice is delicious, the crepe with ice also very good and fresh made, made with love!
If you have limited time I recommend that you dont go here when its crowded, because the staff is kind of slow (but thats not bad! If you have time) but thats everywhere you go here in Mexico I think, so that is not a minus. Love this place! Recommend to everybody even for the gluten-free peeps!

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Excellent taste as always:) additional tastes comparing to London... loved it! Highly recommend... enjoy it

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We have been here this evening and the ice cream was fantastic!!! They make you a rose out of ice which looks very pretty. The server are really nice and the prices a little expensive but it is absolutely worth the money!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Big selection of gelato all from natural condiments very good flavours elegant store service fast you must try this store

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Best gelato we have had outside of Italy. Amazing flavors. They shape it like a rose when they scoop it. Not all puffy full of fillers. Expensive though. Three of us was 25$ u.s.