I just returned from Grand Velas in Riviera Maya. Hadn't been there in a while and was hoping that the service and experience would be as good as last time. It was even better! The hotel facilities are impeccable - rooms are gorgeous and service everywhere (rooms, concierges, beach staff) was outstanding. Because we were there to celebrate a friends birthday, we wanted to make it extra special. We met Eric - the new Executive Chef - and he and his team pulled out all the stops. The meals were truly fantastic and they went out of their way to make everything special. The team at Bistro really wowed us with unbelievable lunches and a dinner we won't soon forget. Michel is back at Piaff - and he has some amazing new recipes! It was the first time there for our friends - and we've already decided we're going back late this fall. Why would we want to go anywhere else??????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico