We enjoyed our vacation and experienced no problems. The rooms, food and service are all truly great. But at $800 per night you expect nothing less. There is no room for error and no perceived value. The Asian restaurant was a highlight and we spent a couple of days hanging out at the zen pool because it was so quiet and relaxing. We had a wonderful trip but would consider other hotels for our next vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico