My husband and I have been to this resort twice and the property on Nuevo Vallarta as well. The staff is always top notch and the food spectacular. It is a very relaxing environment and the spa is out of this world--one of the best I've ever been too. My only complaints (if I had to come up with one)--both times we stayed on the main floor and found the hallways noisy--it is open concept with cement flooring, and both times we would be woken up by footsteps or conversation early in the am or late at night--it sounds like people are right in your room. Not sure if an upper floor would be better? All and all though we will go back. Not sure I would bring the kids for longer than a few days--it seems to be a more adult oriented venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2008, the luxurious All Inclusive Luxury Resort Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico