We visited Grand Velas from NYC and cannot say enough great things about this resort. The whole trip felt like dream because everything went so smoothly. We were in the adults only section which was tranquil, depsite a few young teens in the area. The cuisine was creative, beautifully presented, and really opened up the senses. The adult pool was never crowded and I swear they must condition the water because you're left with soft skin when you get out!! The concierge service was excellent, quickly attending to our every request. A few things I would change: 1) the spa prices seemed incredibly high so I could bear to get the massage I wanted 2) the beach canopies were a little small and hard to control the drapes and 3) the natural forest grounds are lovely, but there are no walking paths to enjoy them. Overall, an incredible experience and I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya is one of the newest resorts to distinguish Riviera Maya as a premier vacation destination. The uniquely Mexican world-class hospitality we provide is "Beyond All Inclusive, Beyond All Compare", and we are proud to be the only family-friendly All Inclusive resort in the Mexican Caribbean to have been rated Five Diamonds by the AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Grand Velas Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Velas All Suites And Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Hotel Riviera Maya
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico