Book In Advance
Tours from Maroma Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Maroma Adventures
from $77.00
from $77.00
from $130.00
1,347 results
All reviews deep sea fishing wave runners jet ski ocean safari camel ride lobster lunch chips and salsa snorkeling trip beautiful beach captain and crew trigger fish dolphin discovery swimming with the dolphins coral reef sting ray sea life life jackets
Reviewed yesterday

We were there in October at the EDM and we went with some friends to do the parasailing with Fabio and Jerome as our captain and guide ,they made the experience wonderful. We felt safe at all time in the boat and in the air. We have done the dolphins, horse back riding, camel riding, ATV, speed boat and a few more over the years at this location and they were all good and lots of fun.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Some may just be luck of the day. I know the fish aren't always biting, but it is really geared to the lowest common denominator. We did a half day (4 hours) and spent 3:50 driving around not getting a thing. Not even losing bait. They were trying, but our boat had some problem I've never had on a similar boat, that the diesel fumes just wouldn't leave. I know some is normal but even when we were moving the fumes stayed, filled the cabin. Only the top deck was free. Also, we finally started to catch something with 8-10 minutes to go and we got 5 quick fish. There is a "strict catch and release policy in Mexico" (you will sign his waiver when you sign in) "unless you want to gift the fish to your crew or pay the chef at the dock to prepare it for you." Our crew "usually gives it to the children with no fathers or mothers" rather than keep it for themselves, as they told us the red snapper we caught wasn't very tasty so we should take the trigger fish. Strangely red snapper is one of the tastiest and most valuable in the gulf of Mexico, fetching top dollar at the dock. I'm sure the fatherless children had a great meal. Don't appreciate the blatant lies.

MaromaAdventures, Gerente at Maroma Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Voyage54741015770:

We are sorry to hear that you did not had good look with the fishing, sometimes that can happend.

Regarding the conditions of the boat we have send your comments to the manager so the can verify this issue.

For us is really important this comments in order to improve our service, kindly we ask you to contact us at customer@lomas-travel.com and share with us more details about this experience.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The location is not crowded, ideal place for snorkeling and other adventures, I enjoyed
the snorkeling, I forgot the name/tour guide who accompanied us during our visit, very helpful, accommodating and friendly staff. We enjoyed touring the place. I hope this message will pass to the all the hardworking staffs. If it wasn’t for the weather storms, it could’ve been way better.

Dear iamjhula:

Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased to know how much you enjoyed our facilties. Our staff is commited to always provide the best service possible.

We are sorry that the wheather did not coperate.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

First off I’d like to commend the staff on their communication with me when the weather was not cooperating for our excursion. We originally scheduled for earlier in our trip but due to rough seas we had to reschedule for another day for our safety. The staff reached out and rescheduled us without a hitch. We bought the ATV and Jetski package with lunch included. It was great! I travel a lot and i always try to get some ATV’ing in when i go away...this trail was by far one of the best I’ve ridden!!! It took us into the Mexican jungle, into the beach, we even stopped and observed the wildlife (alligators) while on the trail. Once done with that we continued our tour to the waverunners (jet skis) it was amazing. The guide takes us out to sea so we can really let loose on the jet skis. We all listened to the guide and kept our distance fro each other and had a safe but great time! We finished the tour and stopped off for a snack of chips and salsa and retried beans. We had worked up an appetite and were a bit hungry so we ordered additional food...it was beautifully presented but a bit too heavy for beach food. All in all it was a great day just don’t drink any water offered...my husband and I both had a case of Travelers diarrhea from the water here. Stay healthy, drink coca cola lol!

MaromaAdventures, Gerente at Maroma Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hello, Thank you Lizandra for your great comments about your trips, it sounds like you had fun, we wait for both of you again next time! we have lots of fun and activities to do! Thank you also for all your observations, I will share all of this to the management. Thank you for your time writing us!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The best guide Barracuda and Captain candido Armando sailer!!!! 가이드가 정말 적극적으로 스노클링하며 여러 바다생물들을 볼수있게도와줍니다. 바다거북, 가오리, 게, 불가사리 여러 물고기 등을 보며 즐거운 스노쿨링을 즐길수 있습니당~~

1  Thank OnAir63265152647

:) Thank you!! I will share your comments with them. We hope to see you here having fun with Barracuda, Candido and Armando! Sure! We have many activities to do, I'm very happy you could see several kinds of fish in the sea, they are beautiful!! See you again! ;)

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our dolphin experience was AMAZING! Expensive but worth it! We did many activities with the dolphins and had a blast, by the end we were beyond amazed by these creatures and completely in love with them. We got to kiss them, dance with them, and they lifted us out of the water (NO JOKE!), it was crazy, do it at least once in your lifetime!.

Parasailing: this was a crazy adventure, some adrenaline included! The crew made us feel safe, the equipment was in good condition and kept us safe. It was a very cool experience that I also recommend to do at least once in your lifetime! The views from 200 feet in the air are INCREDIBLE!

Wow ! It sounds amazing the way you wrote your adventure here while vacations, Thank you for your recomendations for our future customers to do those activities, you are right, at least, everyone have to do it once in our lifetime, I did it also and only once is unforgettable! We wait for you again! ;)

Reviewed 1 week ago

Horseback riding was fun. The ride is definitely in the jungle! I was a bit nervous as I don't think my horse was really listening to me, but this was my first time. The men who led the tour was definitely experts in their field and I felt safe the entire time.

After the ride, my partner and I went to the restaurant on the beach where we got fresh chips and dip as a part of the horse ride. We ended up ordering some fish which was amazing, the freshest fish ever. Our server, Eduardo, was genuinely kind and catered to us during our dining experience. He even mentioned the restaurant purchases fresh fish daily from locals! Overall a great experience at a reasonable price.

GrupoLomasTravel, Customer Care Manager at Maroma Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

It sounds like you really had a good time with horses, we wait for you next time!
People always love to eat fish at Maroma, you have to come over again.
Thank you for share your kind comments, we will keep this service!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went on two tanks dives with Ursula on 2 separate days and she was awesome. She took good care of us and took us to places to see the things we wanted to see. She is an excellent guide and knowledgable. Can't wait to go back and see her again for a scuba trip

GrupoLomasTravel, Customer Care Manager at Maroma Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!! It sounds incredible you saw what you wanted in the sea, that is an unforgetable experience, We also wait for you next time to do it again!
Thank you for rainting us whit 5! I will share your comments with Ursula and the management, thank you!! :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you to the wonderful crew of Apollo, Armando and Armando. Each made the adventure a safe and exploitative adventure. Armando (trainee) did an excellent job of detailing what is to be expected on the catamaran. Apollo was clear to explain the safety measures and the need to respect the reef. Armando was there at every turn with waters, in the water watch those of us who lagged and somehow back on before us to assist back on the catamaran. Best of all, together they made the trip memorable with the Spinnaker! We very much enjoyed our adventure and hope to see the crew on our return.

Thank you very much for your kind words and time to write us, it is very important for us, so we keep moving forward assisting in excellent manner, I will share your reviews for Apollo, Armando and the management.
I'm glad to know you got fun with the spinnaker, we also wait for you to live more adventures next time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am disabled and I use an electric wheelchair. The beach is well combed and I was able to use my wheelchair and get very close to the pier. When the sand did get to deep for my chair the staff assisted me the remaining way to the Catamaran. I am still able to snorkel as it is mainly a buoyancy activity. I had an amazing time. Sadly the reef itself has lost quit a bit of its luster over the last ten years but it is still amazing to see the marine life. And the Catamaran Sail was beautiful and relaxing. My hat is off to this company as it’s staff

Thank you so much for share with us you great and kind comments, it sounds amazing the way you described every detail. We wait for you again next time !! We will be always at your service.
Thank you again for rating us with 5.