“excellent adventure filled day” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Horseback Riding Adventure from Cancun, Riviera Maya or Tulum
Ranked #59 of 360 Tours in Playa del Carmen
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy paradise with Maroma Adventures! Welcome to Maroma Adventures, the most complete activity centre in Riviera Maya; where you can have fun in a camel-back tour, thrill in a high-speed wave runner, and swim with dolphins. Enjoy a relaxing cruise through the Caribbean in one of our Catamarans, or have a sea fishing experience in our fully equipped boats. In addition we count on an entire Beach Club, restaurant and ideal spots for celebrating events... All in the same place. Maroma Adventures is a marina within Riviera Maya, located at North Maroma, considered as one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world by Travel Channel.
Bradford, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“excellent adventure filled day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Me and my husband booked a few activities here. We did catamaran n snorkelling exp, quad biking, and jet skis. They also offer parasailling, horseriding, speedboats. We did the catamaran exp in the morning n were provided with free drinks onboard, we sailed out in the clear blue sea then did a bit of snorkelling, which I actually enjoyed even though I have a phobia of deep water n fish lol, we then got dropped off on land where we had a free lunch. Then we did quad biking, which was excellent. We rode through the jungle then along the beach. Last but not least we did jet skis, I was apprehensive bout this because of my phobia but I absolutely loved it, the speed and adrenaline is unreal, I enjoyed it that much I fid again twice in our resort. As for where this place is, it was voted one of the best beaches in the world. The sand is so white it dazzles your eyes, the sea is a gorgeous clear blue, its simply hreathtaking would definatly recommend

Visited April 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great Beach and Adventure Activities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a beautiful beach and I would highly recommend it to anyone. You can do a variety of adventure activities. I took the ATV and wave runner expedition and a camel ride in the afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed all the activities. The price included pick up and drop off at my hotel. Very convenient. A buffet lunch was included as well. I would highly recommend a day at this beach. Beautiful while sand and clear blue waters.

Visited March 2013
zimmerman
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So much to do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is our second time to Maroma Adventures. Last year we did the ATV and Jet Ski adventure. This year we did horseback riding. Our guide Alberto was so nice and friendly. We would definitely do it again!

woodbury, mn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Snorkeling and Spinaker Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nice Catamaran, 2 snorkel stops and a thrilling Spinaker ride off the back of the boat.
Had hoped for snacks or a beverage but only water was provided.

Omaha, Nebraska, USA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

It's changed a bit since we last saw Maroma in 2009 but we still enjoyed it. Rode horses, did ATVs, and speed boats. Was disappointed that they no longer do massages on beach. We were told you can only do them if you are staying at the hotel next door. We planned our day around that so we were upset when we couldn't finish like we planned.