“Adrenaline Rush! Woohoo!!”
Review of ATV Explorer Jungle Tour - CLOSED

ATV Explorer Jungle Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the jungle on this guided ATV quad-bike adventure. Witness 1000 year old Mayan ruins and local flora and fauna as you travel through the heart of the dense tropical forest. A stop for a refreshing swim and snorkel at our crystal clear cenote is a highlight of this tour. Back upon the ATVs, the next destination is an underground cavern, complete with stalactites, stalagmites, sacrificial altar and bats. Snorkel equipment and soft drink/water is included.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Not your typical tourist excursion but by far our favorite adventure while in Mexico. Our guides Juan and Raul not only made the trip fun but they also pointed out many educational and cultural facts. We flew through the jungle on our ATV's, swam in a beautiful cenote, hiked through the jungle, visited a cave, and laughed, and laughed and laughed as we zoomed one behind the other muy rapido!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you want to all major attractions but do not want spend a whole day in the bus, this is the best option.
We stayed in Playa del Carmen and this attraction was only 10 minutes and includes:
Quad ride through the jungle (of course), which is super great. On top of that you get to swim in a beautiful open cenote (we saw 4, this one was the best), get to see a small temple (inlcuding explanation), visit a cave (mind the bats!!) and walk through the jungle. During this trip I saw more animals (snakes, spider monkey, bats, dear, frog, fish) than when I visited the jungle with a Mayan guide. Price however is steep . . .

Reviewed September 27, 2012

ATV Explorer was a great outing for the family. The guide was great, he set the pace for driving fast through the man made gravel roads and winding jungle forest. It was our family of four and a couple from England. I am over 300 pounds and the ATV's were fine for me. I seemed to have a bad one where the gears stripped when first starting to accelerate but were fine once we got going. The guide offered to switch with me. Stopped in the cenote, took a swim, then a cave. Well worth the money. Bathrooms at the main building was a tree for the males and a small bathroom for the females. Best of all, my kids were able to drive their own. You have to be at least 12 years old to drive solo.

1  Thank Craig C
Reviewed September 11, 2012

my wife and me went on a 2 hour Quad tour ATV Explorer Jungle Tour Playa del Carmen. There was another group of 6 people plus our 2 tourguides. I guess every tour is a group of ten which is just perfect. At anytime at the tour you will feel totally safe!!!!

We had no skills of drivin a Quad before. But this was no problem because it is pretty easy and our guides explained everything very well. The tour needs exactly 2 hours thru the jungle and includes one stop at a beautiful Cenote for swimming / diving and another stop at an old Maya cave. The guides will explain you a lot of interesting about the Cenote and the Cave in englisch or spanish. Their englisch is actually very good.

You better wear no "good" clothting because ýou get really dusty n wear your swiming clothing under it for swimming in the Cenote.

Helmet and glasses you can rent for free. Even softdrinks before and after the tour wasn't charged. Taking videos and photos are always possible.

We jus got to thank our guide "Raul" one more time for helping to find my shoes which I lost in the jungle. Thank you for the support and a real great time !!!!

3  Thank Sven H
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a great time. The ATVs were very small, but it was fun and the cenotes were beautiful. Captain Snake was our tour guide and he was awesome!. Best guide we had on our vacation.