This is the first time I have decided to write a review and I am most pleased to say that this trip was simply amazing and everyone at this resort went above and beyond to make this stay special. Our son and his fiance were married there on July 23rd. We were a family of 20 attending the wedding and enjoying a week of vacation at this beautiful resort. I have to admit when we first turned off the main roadway to enter the resort, we were a bit worried as it didn't have the same grand entrance that alot of the larger resorts have. But the minute we stepped off that bus we were greeted and treated like we were "somebody"!! The people that checked us in, were fast, efficent and friendly. Our bellhop, Henry was the best - we needed him on a couple of occasions and he was there to the rescue - thanks Henry!! Our first dining experience we met Alexandrjo (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and he was great, we met up with him in a couple of the restaurants and he never failed to say hello even if he wasn't our waiter!
Restaurants were great and the food excellent. The people on the day of our son's wedding were so accommodating, everything went as planned. I am so sorry I didn't write down all the names of the people that served us and greeted us in the restaurants, at the beach, at the swim up bars, but to each and everyone of you - our heartfelt thanks - you are the people that made this vacation so special. Our rooms were nice and there never was any issues. Our Spa experience was great as well.
The only recommendatin I would like to make is that I think this resort needs a nice quiet bar or a place where people can meet and socialize. I found that there was no where to go after dinner or before dinner to just enjoy a drink and sit around with our family and friends.
Thanks again to each and everyone of the staff at Azul Fives - we hope to be back!!
Jack and Linda - Ontario, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 10 minutes from charming Playa del Carmen, Azul Fives Hotel is noted for enormous suites designed for families and friends with up to three bedrooms with rooftop decks. Activities and special experiences foster togetherness for families, couples and groups of friends. The 360-suite hotel offers the renowned Gourmet Inclusive® concept, as well as flexible meal plan options to suit all agendas. Private barbecues highlight family activities, and the Kid’s Club sponsored by Fisher-Price® caters to children. Rooftop Weddings inspire soon-to-be-married couples. The 24-hour room service and full-service concierge ensure memorable vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Fives By Karisma Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, Mexico