“Great dives in the cenotes”
Review of Reef Quest Divers

Reef Quest Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Multi Lingual Padi Professional Instructors. Ocean and Cenote Diving, Snorkeling Tours, Deep Sea Fishing, Cozumel Diving Tours Offered. Shop located inside the world famous Blue Parrot Beach Club, On The Beach in Playa Del Carmen. All Padi courses available through Dive Master.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Steve is a very professional diver who will take good care of you. He takes time to explain what's involving in cavern diving (security, risks and what to do and not to do) We only did 2 dives with him in Chac Mool but we were not disappointed, if we were to go back to Playa we will definitely dive with him again!!

All reviews
in 69 reviews
"equipment"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have been diving at Reef Quest for 3 years, and every time I would go there, I felt secure, had lots of fun, and gained a lot of diving experience. in fact, Steve, the owner, appart from being a really cool guy, is also a really good teacher that puts your safety and learning first. Any question that I had, steve answered them and so I have learned a lot! Every dive is different with Steve, because he knows every little place where our eyes will be captivated by the beautiful corals and fish. This sights that I have seen will never be forgotten, and so I would like to thank Steve for all these memories he has contributed to make me have. On the boat rides, with the awesome crew, we would always have a good laugh and talk about the amazing things we saw underwater. The fact that I feel secure, permits me to have fun, since I do not stress about the fact that my equipment is bad, because it is always top quality that ensures my safety.
Reef quest is perfect for new divers, (been there, done that), and more experienced ones, because you will learn something every time!
I put 5 stars, because that is the max I can give, but I would give more if I could, so satisfied I am with the service I get and all the good times that will stay forever in my memory.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Booked with reef quest divers after looking at reviews on trip advisor and thank the lord I did :).
Meeting Steve was a pleasure! He is a genuine Profesional and easy to listen to!! Done my advanced open water coarse with both Steve and Becky who is a great teacher aswell even if I wasn't the easiest student on my knowledge reviews :). But she made sure I understood and was fun to dive with,spotting and knowing a lot of marine life!! The cenote diving is a must and Steve was cool and precise about the dives ahead!

Cannot recommend this dive school enough!

Didnt tell Steve this but I took 1 dive with my hotel (royal) and believe me it was not a good expieriance. I've heard there are a lot of dive schools in playa and a lot of them just litraly fly through everything and throw you in....

Diving is all about enjoying and feeling safe and this is definitely what you will get with Steve.

Thanks again
Garry

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had 6 fantastic dives a few weeks back now with Reef Quest Divers; 4 open water dives with Becky and 2 with Steve at Chac Mool cenote. Becky was a great guide on the reefs literally a few mins away from the centre. Steve was a total professional in taking us on our first cavern dives. He ensured we were totally comfortable and safe with a thorough briefing before hand - and superb dives. Cant recommended this Brit run centre highly enough which is conveniently located in central Playa del Carmen. Thanks guys for the three days diving! All the best for future. D & Z.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Dive shops aren't hard to find in Playa Del Carmen--all you need to do is walk around. We definitely did this for our first dive during our stay. Unfortunately this method won't lead you to RQ, which we found on this site. Its tucked away but deserves special attention. Steve and his crew at RQ are extremely professional and make safety their #1 priority. That being said, there was no lack for personality and the ability to have fun during the dive either.

I'm heading back to the PDC area around the holidays and will be contacting Steve to do the Cenote dives (which we regretfully did not do in the first place).