“Fresh seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Las Brisas

Las Brisas
Ranked #274 of 1,234 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
CA
“Fresh seafood!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

As far as I am concerned this is the best place to eat in Playa. Traditional restaurant, very reasonable. Friendly service. Will go back repeatedly.

• Visited June 2013

Lewisville, Texas
“Best meal of our trip!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

You have to know where this place is located since it is a little off of the main drag. SEEK IT OUT! This was the last meal of our visit and if we had eaten here earlier in the week, we would have been repeat customers. I had the shrimp tacos and husband had the garlic shrimp. The portions are huge and the prices are cheap. The seafood is very fresh and we had excellent service even though there was a soccer match on the TV with 2 Mexican teams playing. I also had the best margarita of my trip here. When we return to Playa, this place will be one of our first stops!

• Visited October 2013
Serris, France
“Good food but that's not enough for us to go back”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Good fresh food - The shrimp tacos were the stars - and generous portions for decent prices.

Service was correct but what I didn't like and put me off going back was they brought guacamole to the table that we hadn't ordered and when we queried it they made out like it was complimentary... in the end it wasn't of course and we paid for it but left no tip.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank charliehonk
Mexico City, Mexico
“BEST SEAFOOD PLACE IN PLAYA!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I´ve lived for almost 5 years at Playa del Carmen and this is my true favorite! Best cost, best quality and still has the sense of a traditional mexican restaurant. Beer is like 20 pesos and guacamoles is great. My favorite meal is the Garlic Octupus! Better than my mom´s, but don´t tell her!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CasLuna
Chicago
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Food was delicious!!!!! Very affordable prices with the exception of the flavored waters. Very fresh seafood.

• Visited August 2013