“GREAT, Steakhouse.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Diez
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Went here for dinner last night after 2 spectacular dinners in a row. So how could this match the other two?? Well it did, and may have even surpassed it. 6 of us went. I had the steak arrancherra, and I found it to be extrememely tender and flavorful. Probably the best steak I have had out in my life. My wife had the flank steak and it too was extrememly good and both were cooked just as we asked of them. Atmosphere here is superb, right on a busy stretch of 5 ave. service was just a tad tardy, but probably revolved around the fact that the place was packed. Would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Choose tender cuts of steak. My wife's (filet) was great, tender, seasoned nicely. Mine (skirt steak) was tasty but chewy as an old boot.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husband and I went here for my birthday on Christmas. The atmosphere was a little busy/noisy for my taste (I prefer Sur Steakhouse which is more romantic). We ordered the provoleta which came a little undercooked, but had a nice spice to it so it balanced it out. The table bread was just ok but the chimichurri was very nice. We also ordered some garlic french fries and a traditional salad, and both were very good. Now for the cut of meat - we ordered the most expensive cut thinking it would be the thickest and best to share. This was our mistake. The steak was fatty and very thin so it was also overcooked. We then decided to order the outside flank steak which is what we should've done in the beginning. This steak alone made up for anything mediocre that we tasted for the entire meal. We loved it! I would totally go back again, but stick with the skirt/flank steak.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We were in the mood for pizza and saw this restaurant. After ordering the pizza, we noticed the other patrons eating steak. Looked pretty good. Pizza was ok. Wasn't too expensive. We both order small size pizza and probably could have just shared one. Recommended.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

The food here is Argentinian with an emphasis on meats.

All three meat dishes were great. The ribs were very good (we got the boneless, smoked.) The strip and the filet were both very good as well. The kids ordered pizzas which were not as tasty as expected, but they ate them and seemed to enjoy them.

We actually asked the server to pick whichever meat dish he wanted and were very happy across the board. They also spoke english a bit better than other restaurants which made us a bit more comfortable.

The flies are part of the outside experience, but you get to people watch which is interesting. Inside is nice, cool, clean, but tight.