“Fun for a younger crowd”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #121 of 1,305 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Food, Fiesta, Beach Club & Souvenirs! Enjoy one of the best venues in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Took the family here for dinner one night the food was AMAZING atmosphere is great for a family the staff involves you in all there entertainment a must do in Mexico!

There are newer reviews for Senor Frog's

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We went three times in a week because we had so much fun. If you sit at the bar you are more involved then the families eating at a table. The staff was awesome!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food was far better than the food at our hotel! Everyone was very friendly! Very fun atmosphere! Great music and dancing!

1  Thank Kilyn S
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Don't go there, it's a rip off, the waiters are rude and they come to you to ask you for the tip directly and tell you how much it shoul be, the pizza that we ordered was one of the frozen pizzas from the stores and the enchiladas were terrible.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for some drinks and some food. I sat on the beach for some drinks to start and the staff seemed annoyed I wasn't going to eat. I had intended to eat but after they were really rude I didn't bother. They seemed to be annoyed when I wanted to pay at the bar and kept passing me to one another like nobody wanted my Money. I was pretty gutted as the food looked really good.

1  Thank Cassi R