“BEST SHRIMP TACOS EVEER”
Review of La Floresta

La Floresta
Ranked #184 of 1,279 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
“BEST SHRIMP TACOS EVEER”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I can't express how much I love this tacos. Whenever I come to Playa I go whenever I have the chance. I don't know how they do it, but their shrimp tacos are TO DIE FOR, they just taste so good... and I don't really like seafood that much, so for me it was really surprising the first time that I ate here.
Everyone should taste this tacos when in Playa, they're really worth it.

• Visited December 2012

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant fish tacos”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love La Floresta for its authentic Mexican fish tacos. I have been coming back on many occasions during my last stays in Mexico. The place is rustic, not at all fancy, next to the main route through the city. It is very popular with locals, everyone I have asked, considers it the best. I am always looking forward to coming back for more.

Visited December 2012
Playa del Carmen
“The best place in town!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We really enjoy food at La Floresta, all tacos are awesome!! delicious!!! We really love Dona, one of the waitresses who is the kindest of all!! all the people there is really friendly but she is the best! Try micheladas, best in all Mexico!! and the price?? EXCELLENT!!!

• Visited October 2012
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“This is the most traditional place in Playa del Carmen”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a great classic for lunch. They have a small selection of tacos and ceviches, but everything is well cook. Also they have a tomatoe salad that you can add to your tacos. And if you are hungry, believe me, this is a place to get a fast and great service!

Visited September 2012
Puerto Aventuras
“Shrimp tacos and beer!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a no frills restaurant where the food demands attention, not the fancy surroundings. Just off the main highway through Playa del Carmen, you'll sit at a plastic table and a waiter will bring you fresh battered shrimp tacos and drinks in minutes. They do other food, but the shrimp tacos are what they're known for. We live in Playa and eat here whenever we get a chance.

• Visited May 2012