“Consistently amazing!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are in Playa for several months each year and this is an absolute stand by for us. Everything is great from the food to the atmosphere to the friendly staff. Everything on the menu is fantastic especially the smoothies, the omelettes, and I absolutely love the massive fresh salads that you can "build yourself." Their enchiladas deserve a special mention too! We will always be regulars here although I will note that the prices do creep up from time to time!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

After living in Playa del Carmen for one year, I really value this place. Servers are very nice and polite, food comes quickly and is quite good. I like their sandwiches, the venue, the fact they have newspapers available and that I manage to eat in my 30 minute break while working.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice now and really enjoyed it both times. They have a very good selection of foods, good desserts, fresh fruit juices and smoothies, and even some vegetarian options. Everything was very fresh and tasty. I really loved the vegetarian bagel - excellent.

Good service (and menus in English and Spanish)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The sandwiches at HOT Baking Company were amazing! My only regret is not finding this restaurant sooner.

1  Thank Ali M
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had family breakfast here twice during recent visit to Playa. Everyone raved about the food and we tried a varity of items. Service is great and the smoothies are just to good. Grandson had the waffles and loved them. Just a nice quite place off the hustle of 5th gives you time to sit back and enjoy your meal.