“Thanks for the tip, tripadvisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rolandi's Pizzeria

Rolandi's Pizzeria
Ranked #170 of 1,234 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Thanks for the tip, tripadvisor”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Was looking for a pizza place in Playa and looked on tripadvisor. Loved my food. The Ceasar salad was great as was the popeye pizza. Planning to go to Cozumel on Thursday and may eat at the one there.

• Visited September 2012

Torquay
“Fantastic recommendation by our hotels concierge!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotels concierge, a guy named Lee who told us it was his favourite restaurant.
He definitely wasn't wrong as our meal was fabulous & quite reasonably priced too.
We had a great caesar salad, which was free as we had a card from Lee, followed by a great steak & seafood pasta dish.
And finally, I had quite simply the best panna cotta I've had in my life!!
Delicious meal which I would definitely like to repeat when back in Playa Del Carmen!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank philbs7279
Houston, Texas
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Me and my husband were craving some pizza without all the fuss and without being overly priced. We decided to try this pizzeria after spending most of the day shopping. This restaurant is at the end of 5th closer to the pier and where there is a nicer shopping area. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and my husband ordered a chicken fettucini . My pizza was great!! It was more of a personal size but definitely enough to share. My husbands fettucini looked delicious, the only thing is that it didnt have alfredo which is what we usually are used to when ordering this dish. However, he still loved it! The chicken came out separate along side his bowl of fettucini on a skillet. We also ordered a cesar salad which was enough to share and was also delicious. We enjoyed the view of the back side of the restaurant which had somewhat of a jungle view which trees and we could see a few animals in which we were trying to figure out what it was :) Would recommend to any traveler looking for a good pizza/italian restuarant in an air conditioned and comfortable atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
Montreal, Quebec
“The best pizza ever!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Forget about anything else on the menu - order the Margarita pizza and you won't be disappointed. The crust is delicious and the whole thing just out of this world!!! I wish there was this kind of pizza in Canada.

• Visited July 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Awesome food”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Try the seafood rissotto its amazing and the pizza of course

Visited July 2012