“Perfect coffee easy service”

Ah Cacao Chocolate Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Ah Cacao Chocolate Café offers natural well-being with premium coffee, chocolate, cacao and vanilla products, direct from the Mexican countryside. The store celebrates the Maya origins of chocolate, Mexico's gift to the world. Specialties include dark chocolate brownies, 100% cacao treats, coffee drinks prepared by professional baristi, and a wide range of packaged gifts (including chocolate cosmetics) for chocolate and coffee lovers.Your purchase in Ah Cacao supports local Mexican families and wildlife conservation projects.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The staff smiled as soon as I walked in, they remembered my coffee from the day before, amazing. Latte and a home made brownie... YUM. Many varieties of drinks available with great tasting cakes. This is real coffee cafe... Well done

Date of visit: February 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (3,019)

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My wife and I have been a whole month in Playa del Carmen and we went almost daily to Ah Cacao on Constituyentes. Cappuccino is always perfect at the right temperature. Very friendly staff. Free Wifi. A lot less expensive then Starbucks. Just a great little place.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I tried two of the locations along 5th ave, and I kept coming back, bringing more friends. Excellent lattes and caps, and sometimes I opted for the decadent dark choco of the sipping kind.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Omg, so good! I love good chocolate and this is exquisite. We tried both the regular and the Maya versions. Price is good. 33 pesos for plain and 37 for Maya.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stopped in after our dinner for hot chocolate and coffee and not planning to eat dessert since we were full from dinner. However our 1 friend wanted something sweet so he ordered a piece of chocolate cake...it was so good we needed to order another :)

Date of visit: January 2014