“Great School, Amazing Instructor”
Review of Mexico Blue Dream

Mexico Blue Dream
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Snorkel or dive the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean and inland Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel. Explore the most colorful and interesting dive sites in the Great Mayan Reef Barrier. We have snorkeling and diving packages for every need. We offer a full array of PADI training programs for all levels of divers, from our Bubblemaker (kids 8+), Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water Scuba Diving training courses for beginners to PADI IDC Staff certifications for professionals. Come and join us... for a lifetime experience!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I started my PADI Open Water certification in Brazil and went to Playa Del Carmen with Mexico Blue Dream to complete it. What a friendly school, the instructor MAIRA was the best instructor one could ever have. I was affraid in the beginning and she helped me all the way. She was holding my hand until she felt that I was feeling comfortable. It was very kind of her!!!
Great school, great instructor. Well done!!!

MexicoBlueDream, Front Office Manager at Mexico Blue Dream, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad you had a great experience completing your Open Water Course with us, enjoy it and we hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"great shop"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 8, 2014

So glad to have discovered this place on our trip to Playa. Booked the snorkel trip ahead of time and even arranged for pick up at our hotel…Hassle free !!! It worked out great. We went to Akumal for the half day snorkel with the sea turtles. Perfect amount of time for us. We prefer the shorter excursions… And we were not disappointed ! The staff was great. Our guide was Henri and he was wonderful. So personable and what an interesting guy he is !! The drive there was enjoyable and he took great care of us. No one else ended up booking on this particular day so we had our own private tour…So fun !! The sea turtles were beautiful and even saw a Stingray as well…. Well done, Mexico Blue Dream !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your snorkeling tour with us, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

First class dive company! My teenage daughter and I took a break from our Cozumel diving trip to experience Cenote diving for the first time. Our dive guide from MBD did a fantastic job of briefing us and making us feel comfortable for the dives. He explained to us about cenote formation and about the demands of a full cave course. I will definitely dive with this company again.

1  Thank mpauline

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your dives with us, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Once again I came back for the 5th time to do my divemaster course! Patrice and family welcomed me with open arms. It's like coming home. This dive shop is like no other! They have excellent staff, price and equipment. Maira my Instructor was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone! I wouldn't be coming back if it wasn't. Say hello to a new Divemaster, me!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2014

There are a lot of dive shops in the playa area, but what attracted us to this dive shop other than it is a 5 star IDC facility is their excellent user friendly website, and the option to provide transportation to and from our hotel to their dive shop. Once we decided to book the process was very easy and they were very prompt in returning emails and answering questions. Upon arriving everyone, including Patrice the owner, were very friendly and welcoming. We dove 3 days (one in Playa, one in Cozumel, and one in the cenotes). The dive masters were very professional and knowledgable and contributed to a great experience. They helped create some excellent memories and I would definitely go here again in the future!

Thank you very much for your accurate review, we are glad you had a great experience diving with us, we hope to see you again soon!