“Really fantastic liquados...”

Ranked #114 of 1,426 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Nativo thanks them for their preference to the natural juice bar fuller and more natural and healthy food Playa del Carmen, a fresh Mexican food concept and low in calories. We offer high quality products at a fair price and we always have the pleasure to serve them in a schedule of 7:00-00:00. Nativo 'Del Pueblo pal Pueblo'. Please, if you had doubts or comments, you should visit our Facebook Page /nativorestaurants.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I visited this restaurant on 30th Ave in different occasions and the food and shakes of 1 liter are fantastic. I really recommend this place to everybody. It is always full.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food at El Nativo seemed to be quite fresh and it was very tasty! I recommend the Emiliano Zapata with green tomato sauce! Their juices and smoothies are awesome and I couldn't get enough although it filled me up before dinner!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I ate breakfast at El Nativo on Sunday, March 17th. I ordered the Huevos motulenos and my wife had a steak omelet which was HUGE! Great food! beware of the green sauce!! flavorful BUT VERY spicy.

Oh and the juices and smoothies. YOU HAVE TO GET ONE. So fresh. We will definitely be back.

And after you eat here, go across the street to the DAC market. Great store.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

now two of these fine local restaurnats...great place, very good food and great selection of yogurt and juice drinks

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were turned on to this place by the staff at El Taj and we surely did not regret. We walked to El Nativo and sat down to one of the best breakfasts we ever have had in Playa-this was our 4th visit- and we have dined at some excellent locations and would also recommend them to any friend but would stress to them to certainly check out this place. Down home atmosphere and an excellent staff make the experience truly awesome. Its a locals spot and I see why-the great people of Playa know a good meal when they find one and I agree with their taste as I'm sure any visitor willing to experience the true Playa would enjoy it also.