“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Vagabunda

La Vagabunda
Reserve with OpenTable
La Vagabunda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,234 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 24th y 26th
Description: Traditional recipes hand-picked from the Mexican countryside create the foundation for Vagabunda's bold menu. Using honest ingredients and modern techniques, La Vagabunda presents authentic Mexican & International dishes with a new twists. Also featuring an unsurpassed selection of tequilas, we guarantee you'll find the bright and vibrant restaurant just as exciting as the food. Since 2000 Local's Favorite for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We really enjoyed the food, atmosphere, service and cleanliness of this restaurant. My wife and I would go back in a second!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ryan L

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Johnson City, New York
“good authentic mexican food”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Good authentic mexican food also burgers and other traditional american food on the menu. I got the traditional mexican plate and my wife had the enchilladas. We both enjoyed the food. Service was a little slow, but we were on vacation in mexico.....so we didn't mind, we just ordered one more beer.

2 Thank bobbopenny2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Vagabunda”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My family randomly stopped at this restaurant while exploring Playa del Carmen on vacation. The service and food were excellent. I had ordered the 3 Chimichangas appetizer and found it to be three very small ones. However, since I was not feeling good there were the perfect size, not to mention they were absolutely delicious.

1 Thank B C
Frisco, Texas
“Great spot to enjoy lunch at.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I rated it 5 stars due to the service we got. Food is probably a 4 but we actually got good service for Mexico. I had the enchiladas, and my wife had chicken tacos. I would eat here again next time I am in Playa Del Carmen.

1 Thank stokesj19
new york
“Good burgers!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stopped at this place after shopping on the 5th ave and we ordered the burger set for try something different. The burger was good and most of all, the location is great for people watching. you can easily order some drinks and sit there and hang out there for hours. The atmosphere is great and the burger was surprisingly good. The price was great also.

1 Thank sintia