I have stayed at the Royal Palms several times. Each time has been a different condo. I have never been disappointed. It's awesome there!! The rooms are very clean which to me is everything. The condos are tastefully decorated and very up to date. Great location. You can walk the entire area of playa del Carmen. From the beginning to the end. The only thing about royal palms is if you're looking for a pool, there isn't one. Which really is not a big deal because mamita's beach is super close. Staying at the royal palms you are by the best restaurants. I've been to playa several times, it's a great place to visit and staying at the Royal Palms is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Palms features our high-end, luxury collection of private homes for rent.The Royal Palms is a boutique collection of 10 private condo homes, each offering a vast and unique array of amenities and serviced by Playa del Carmen's leading vacation condo rental company, BRIC Vacation Rentals. The Royal Palms offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes, available for weekly and daily rentals with the benefits of hotel like service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Palms Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palms Condominiums Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Palms Condominiums Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico