“Fun drink on the swings” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pez Vela
Ranked #174 of 1,217 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Central American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fun drink on the swings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Went to this bar for an early drink on the swings at the bar.
Fun to sit on the swings and received good service from the bar staff.
Ordered some nachos which were just ok - nothing special though.
The bar had a good atmosphere though even early evening. The waitress helpfully added the tip!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tayhay83

• Polish first
Puebla, Mexico
“Don´t loose your time and money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

The place looks nice and that is why we went in the food was worse than terrible the sea food soup was over cooked the shrimp tacos were as hard as the table the fish was horrible, service was extra slow and the only thing good was the décor and you can watch it from outside,

3 Thank Engin22
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Good to see Old Friends Again !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We just went back to Playa del Carmen and walking on 5th avenue I turned around .. and Oh my God!!! ... a ghost .... I could not believe what my eyes saw, Pepe is back!!! Chubbier!!!, So we sat down and enjoyed dinner accompanied by the always affectionate talk to my old friend, Tobias was our waiter (good as always) excellent food & service.
Good for the Chief Executive Officer to bring such a good friend back to Playa!!!.

3 Thank TwiterosCabo
Vancouver
“Cold beer and swings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The first time I came to mexico I found this place and enjoyed drinking cold beer and swinging at the bar. Now many moons and trips later we still enjoy this place. We recently enjoyed many beers at this bar waiting for a certain store to open. The store open but we stayed and enjoyed the bar longer. The guacamole and quesadillas were both very good. As was the surprise I recieved before we left. We always have a good time here. Say hi to Pepe for us.

3 Thank screweduproyal
Vancouver, Canada
“Pez Food Rules!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I can not specify a meal that was the best .. but I just went to the restaurant Pez Vela and I got a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and spinach, with a mushroom sauce and pasta.

As it was so good I ordered the same dish twice that time ... in fact right now is making my mouth watering just to remember ...

The drinks were fantastic, My best recommendation if you are going to Playa del Carmen look for the swings, and ask for the marketing manager Pepe, usually this walking down the tables making sure all is well.

5 Thank Dave S