“Best restaurant in Pdc”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Byblos

Byblos
Ranked #57 of 1,234 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Follow us on Facebook: Byblos Playa d. Carmen-The French Restaurant
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant in Pdc”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Daily special menu is the best deal in Pdc
Salad nicoise beef bourginone chocolate mousse glass of wine for $ 175 pesos
They have several apps mains desserts to choose from along with the regular menu which is pricier for larger portions
We're here all winter and eat at least once a week at Byblos

• Visited November 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“New location...same fabulous food and ambiance!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We generally visit Playa del Carmen at least once, sometimes twice, per year. My husband & I never miss at least one, usually two dinners or so at Byblos during our visit. Their new location is very nice...a bit off the beaten path, which is our preference. Again, we had two wonderful meals there, one as a couple and another with two new acquaintances. Everything was wonderful! On our last night in Playa, I had the Sea Bass, which was phenomenal. Even their less expensive lunch menu is always wonderful as well. Thanks so much to owner and proprietor, Sylvie, for such fabulous food and service, and thank you so much for your wonderful itinerary that you did for me for our future trip to France. Merci, Grazie, Bon nuit, ciao, till our next visit! Susie Zemljic & Jeff Ridenour

Edmonton, Canada
“A wonderful meal with friends and family.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A fantastic menu and It could have been the best I've ever had. Two of my favorite things for super and desert were on the menu and I enjoyed the hell out of them haha, so good!

Texas City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A charming place and very romantic.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I went twice while we were in Playa to Byblos. We were sat inside in a charming table, the food was fantastic, the service was amazing and very kind. We highly recommend this wonderful restaurant and we will return the next time..

Atlanta
“Very good food and a nice romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I went to the new location of Byblos on our last night in Playa del Carmen. The new location feels more spacious than the prior location and the food is very good and reasonably priced. We particularly enjoyed the panzoti, which were triangular shaped ravioli containing a delicious combination of cheese, mushrooms and spinach in a tasty tomato sauce.

Visited August 2013