We stayed in a Penthouse unit (C-3) owned by a man from Denver, who also owns a restaurant in Playa, called Wicky's. The unit was beautiful and truly made us feel at home. We always stay at hotels on vacations, so this was our first experience staying in a condo. It was amazing and fantastic...we felt so at home and able to truly relax. We had several great meals and fun times on the beach in Playa and can't wait to go back! We will definitely stay at Luna again! The view has to be by far the best of any other places on the beach, just based on the hotels location and proximity... Thanks a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico