Condos are the right choice for Playa del Carmen. Right on the beach, with easy access to restaurants and shopping. Unlike all the beach clubs surrounding this property, beach loungers are limited to residents and results in a very uncrowded atmosphere. The condos are very nice, with unbelievable views of the water. Sometimes it felt like we were on a cruise ship, because looking out from inside the condo, all one sees is water. Water pressure not good, but that is a minor concern. We've stayed at El Taj as well, and the units are very similar. But LE is less crowded, and no boats on the beach. Don't listen to anyone that complained about fusion next door - the noise is minimal, and it's kind of convenient having a nice bar and restaurant right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico