Only 3 days into a 7 day stay and we are extremely pleased. This is a resort town folks and it is next to a jumping bar. Don't rent if you cannot shut out the noise. Very minimal annoyance once you add in the great location, the beach, the unit itself and the wonderful staff. Have done all-inclusives in Cancun, Puerto Vallerta and Playa for years and we cam back here after last year in unit B 3. Roof top patios are fantastic and Adine on the beach is as good as ever. Will probably come back again. SO much more quiet than Cancun and the food in this town off the beaten path is awesome...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 luxury condos ideally located on the beach in the charming and bustling village of Playa del Carmen. Walk to everything from your vacation home by the sea. You'll make this vacation again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Luna Encantada Vacation Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Encantada Vacation Condos Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico