Upon arival, it was clear that this resort was much nicer than the average All Inclusive in Cancun/Playa Del Carmen. The check in was seemless and the rooms were very clean and upscale. The only downside was there was no real beach area to swim in becaus they kept it as natural as possible. The family did not miss it because the pools were very nice. But what the family really liked was the kayaking down the river to the ocean was fantastic. My son and I loved rising bikes down trails and when we gor to hot, took a dip in one of the many cenotes (Pools where underground rivers broke the surface from a cave in) The water was so clear and the fish were awesome. The food was varied and had something for every taste. The entertainment in the evening was very fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico