Third time at this resort. We really thought this time would be different. Service is at best poor. Top shelf liquor is nowhere to be found. Sports Bar consists of 4 out of 5 televesions with soccer on. No American football, college or pro.
Grounds are absolutely beautiful with 2 very nice pools. Beach pool needs a bar and bathrooms. There is no beach to speak of and the water is black from the 3 rivers that come together and empty into the ocean. The pool bar is mass confusion and it seemed that if you don't speak Spanish, your service becomes slower. Has great potential but I have had enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico