My family and I had such a great time at the Hacienda Tres Rios this past week. Thank you too all the amazing staff that made our vacation so memorable (Olga, Bautista, Gergorio, Rosario, Jonathan, Fedrico, Santiago, Natalie, and many more). You were all so wonderful.
The resort is beautiful and a perfect place to stay if you are looking for relaxation and fun. I can't wait to go back. I tried their new Segway tour and it was so much fun. I met so many nice people during my stay and loved the 24 hour room service, especially after a night of drinking. There were lots of activities within the resort and if you felt like leaving the resort offered complimentary shuttle service to Playa del Carmen or you could take a taxi for $20.
Two tips I have for travelers is to ask for a later check out if needed and even though this is an all inclusive make sure you tip. A little tip goes a long way. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico