we spent 2 weeks at hacienda. We found the food and services to be OUTSTANDNG!!! Our experience began with Rene Hernandez. He assisted us in making certain our stay at Hacienda was delightful. Rene made certain we felt WELCOMED to Hacienda! He also informed us of all the activities offered at Hacienda and sights worth seeing in surrounding areas(including information of transportation to surrounding areas). The pool area was beautiful and the food was exceptional -5 star! Francisco Carmona took superb care of our room every day! He not only cleaned our room but gave special attention to details! He provided clean daily clean towels , placed creative towel creations on our beds and made certain we had what we needed everyday in our rooms! One of our highlights in staying at Hacienda was the Gymn and the Trainer (Manuel). The gymn is small in size (they do need a larger gymn due to the large number of people using the gymn) but it is clean and well equipped for small numbers. The best part of the gymn is Manuel ! This trainer is EXCELLENT!! He makes everyone feel welcomed to the gymn and is not Intimitating! Manuel is so knowledgeable in Yoga, Pilates and Weight Training! We have stayed in many resorts with a fitness center but this is the first time I have experienced a resort providing a trainer as excellent as Manuel! I would go back to Hacienda for the opportunity to work further with Manuel. Without doubt he was MY HIGHLIGHT of my stay at Hacienda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and sustainability create unforgettable vacation experiences at Hacienda Tres Rios, an all-inclusive resort located in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Nestled in a 326 acre pristine nature park, this natural paradise boasts three fresh water rivers and 10 cenotes (natural occurring sinkholes) and is home to over 90 species of fauna and 120 species of flora. Hacienda Tres Rios resort brings together luxurious accommodations, gourmet dining and a wealth of activities on the shores of the spectacular Caribbean Sea in the Riviera Maya.The resort's 273 spacious suites feature a modern design inspired by the Mexican hacienda style. Each suite features 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, extra thick luxury mattresses and a pillow menu. Most suites also have a Jacuzzi for two and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Designed to ensure you never run out of dining choices, Hacienda Tres Ríos resort offers countless options; private dining alternatives, a sommelier (wine steward), 24-hour room service and a variety of specialty restaurants ranging in taste from Italian and Mexican to French and Asian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico