We came with a big party of 10 people.
The Hotel was very nice with plenty of choices for dining.
My favorites were, Mexican restaurant and Italian.
Even buffet food was terrific.
The rooms were clean with standard amenities.
I was very happy that presentation was relatively quick and no pressure or discomfort were present.
I would like to especially express my gratitude to several members of the staff.
Angelica from concierge was very helpful, with a good attitude and ton of patience
She provided us with terrific service. Helped to book a trip, explained how to rent a car, and got us a lobster tail dinner in Mexican restaurant.
Also was very helpful solving an internet connection problems.
Over all I am very satisfied with this place.
I would love to see a better shower heads in the bathrooms.
I will definitely come back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico