The service is amazing. We have so many options when visiting. Its perfect for the whole family, or just us to get some time alone from the kids. We always meet great people. Our first visit was in 2011, and we purchased a membership. Not that we were pressured to, but we thought it would be a good investment. It was. Not that you need to buy in to enjoy the resort. many people don't that absolutely love it there. And they return as well.
The beaches, rivers, and mangroves create an amazing ambience when lounging. One of the highlights is that even with a full resort, you can get excellent locations on the beach anytime during the day. Having activities like kayaking and snorkelling included with the all inclusive is a bonus too. It is no wonder why guests from blue bay and other resorts from down the way end up spending the day on our beach.
Our family recommends it. We will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico