I had just come from the Hacienda Tres Rios at Mayan Riviera when we checked into this hotel. Wow... The HI, 100+ rooms, would have easily fit in the lobby of this place. Very impressive lobby. This tres rios hotel made the Conde Nast traveler magazine, 100 BEST hotels of the WORLD list!!!
Everything was PERFECT. We had a sea-view room, with a good sized porch. Do not settle for less, pay the extra $ as it is definitely worth it.
Food was very good/excellent. Staff was superb. One of the poolside/beachside waiters actually offered to get us the "Sinaloa Chicken", not available at the hotel, but alas, the next day was our last day , and it was his day off, but he pointed us in the right direction. We actually went to "Mercado 28" but the chicken place had already closed....
We will definitely go back again next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy and relax in a sustainable tourism luxury development in the Mexican Caribbean, our Spa & Nature Park make it the perfect spot for relaxing while your younger and more adventurous companions explore the beauty of the Riviera Maya within a safe environment such as this award-winning eco-luxury hotel integrated within Tres Ríos Nature Park. Be part of a paradise designed to restore and preserve the natural landscape without sacrificing the comforts and amenities of a five star all-inclusive hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Tres Rios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Tres Rios Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hacienda Tres Rios Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico