“TIME TO COOL OFF”

Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Merida
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great place to go and cool off with some of the best flavored ice cream in town. !3 years I have been going here and the service and ice cream never changes....take the time to go, you won't be sorry.

There are newer reviews for Helados Colon

Reviewed May 12, 2013

The ice cream was good, but a bit too sweet for our taste. Maybe it was just too hot and we needed drinks and not sugary desserts?

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've made 6 trips to Merida over the past 4 years, and every time I come, like a Pavlovian dog, I automatically head down to Helados Colon for my nightly fix of coconut ice cream. It really is the best ice cream I've ever had. Be careful though, it is very addictive!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

It's like being a kid again, when ice cream was made with real cream and real fruit and real sugar. There are two locations I know of, one on the zocalo, the other on Paseo Montejo near calle 39. It's all absolutely delicious - my husband raves about their milk shakes.

1  Thank E R
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Ice cream is more like gelato. We ate at two branches of this shop. Both had a variety of exotic fruit flavors.
Try the Mame, Guayabana, Zapote. Others are probably great too but we kept coming back for these.