$279
Hotel del Peregrino(Merida)(Great Value!)
$58
$41
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Lucia(Merida)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
$310
$276
Luz En Yucatan(Merida)(Great Value!)
$49
$95
Hotels.com
$124
$121
Hotel Casa San Angel(Merida)(Great Value!)
$120
$89
$72
$59
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My father and I came to Merida to visit friends. We were overwhelmed by beautiful yet homelike feel of Casa's Santiago, and Casa Feliz. We were fortunate enough to be there when the owners were there. I mean that as they are wonderful people to spend time with. I'm sure things still would have been wonderful if they were not there.
If Casa Santiago is the "Crown Jewel" of the Yucatan, then Sergio, the manager of Casa Santiago is the "Crown Jewel" of Casa's Santiago, Feliz and Navidad. He speaks fluent English and Spanish. He has a grasp on the history of the city. I was impressed with his knowledge of Mayan history at one of many museums in Merida. He is also well versed in the history of the city itself.
Roberto took us on a trip to the Mayan ruins. We had a great time with him also. He knows a lot about the history of the area. He took us to a hacienda, his hometown, and we had lunch at a fine restaurant. He is also fluent in Spanish and English,
Just make sure you have insect repellant. Skeeters are a Yucatan thing. They're low fliers. They normally don't bite any higher than mid-shin.
I definitely look forward to going back.

Richierich

Room Tip: I would recommend the Persia Room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2011

My boyfriend and I just spent 3 night at Casa Santiago. The hotel is made up of 3 renovated Spanish colonial style homes that are connected through their inner courtyards/patios. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. We were the only people there during our stay and enjoyed the luxury of having the house and pool entirely to ourselves. Sergio was very polite.

It occurred to me that the stay may have been much less enjoyable if there had been other guests since noise carries very easily as a result of the architecture.

It is a little difficult to get a taxi just outside the hotel and most often we had to walk a few blocks toward the center of town before we found one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FlapperWashington_DC
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I had a wonderful time in Merida. It is a beautiful city. I heard about the B&B from my sister and she has been wanting me to go for years. I'm just sorry I waited so long and will definitely be back! The staff...Frank & Tom took great care of us. The manager Sergio saw to our every need. The owner (Frank) has built an impressive network of associates and friends that makes it their personal mission to take us 'tourists' to see all the best things Merida has to offer. The accommodations...the grounds are also so beautiful and include a unique array of plants and flowers. The rooms are spacious and you just feel like you're at home. Please visit Casa Santiago...you will NOT be disappointed!!! Beware of el Gato (inside joke)!

Room Tip: Each room is unique and it just depends on your taste.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We stayed for two weeks. Nicest people imaginable. Teutonic clean. Very jolly and friendly. Sergio the manager is just the best. Get ready for the best uncle in your life, Roberto who does the day trips. You will love the Mayan guys, Pedro and Alberto, brothers like the hobbits from the middle earth. They do breakfast and take care of the place. Frank the owner was there and that was a bit of university again. I love this place and I hope that unpleasant people never read this review. Just the absolute best.
Thomas

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We had a wonderful stay in Merida last month at Casa Santiago. It's perfectly located, spacious and very friendly and owners, Frank and Tom, are great hosts. Frank is a wealth of information about Merida and the Yucatan and seems to know everyone. The manager, Sergio, will make your arrangements for a Mayan massage, make phone calls for you in Spanish, accompany you to the market so you don't get lost or overwhelmed, arrange day trips to the countryside with drive/tour guide/caballero Roberto and serve breakfast with a smile. Siestas by the pool, sangria on the patio and dancing on Tuesdays in nearby Plaza Santiago along with exploring the streets, restaurants, shops and neighborhoods of Merida make for a great vacation. It has to be one of the friendliest places on earth and Casa Santiago is a perfect base of operations for enjoying the city and the countryside.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family