“Beautifull, Full of color and Style, Loved it!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enjoy some fresh local juice or a local cerveza as you lounge poolside.
Lap pool provides refreshment and relaxation year-round.
Entertain family and friends in style in your high-design living room.
Artfully decorated living room is the perfect place to unwind or entertain.
Spend an afternoon with a good book in your sunlit living room.
Handmade, artisan touches fill up this colonial-era charmer.
Guests are greeted with handcrafted tile unique to the Yucatan.
An open floor plan and colonial charm make entertaining  a breeze.
Private outdoor patio provides plenty of space for dining al fresco.
Handmade, artisan touches fill up this colonial-era charmer.
Soft lighting and native plants bring the outdoors in.
Spacious, second-floor master BR lets you feel like you're sleeping on cloud 9.
Deluxe bedding and boutique amenities greet every guest.
Deluxe sheets and high-quality bedding greet every guest.
Guest bedroom includes en suite bath and plenty of privacy.
Spacious guest bedroom opens up to private terrace.
Each bath is equipped with high-quality soaps, fluffy towels, and hair dryer.
Original tile and local art decorate this sunny, colonial-era home.
Eat-in kitchen provides plenty of space for serving up a Yucatecan meal.
The breakfast bar is the perfect spot for enjoying fresh, local fruits.
Second-floor master bedroom includes a private terrace.
Carefully landscaped garden turns the pool into a relaxing oasis.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explorer7...
“Beautifull, Full of color and Style, Loved it!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Merida is a perfect city for a short vacation, and this was our first time in a Home, we used to be hotel travelers, not any more, we were impressed with Remixto attention, the House is incredible beautifull, full of color, light and a rich mexican style, my husband felt in love with the house. Location is great, walking distance to everything, lots of things to see and do in town. We enjoy every minute in this house. We definitely will be back to Merida and sure we will stay at Remixto Homes again. I highly recomend this home and Remixto Service.

Your age range 50-64
bellgra
Sydney
“Stylish Spacious House with Great Pool”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed here for a week in April 2016. The house is amazing, gorgeously put together. 3 large bedrooms with comfortable bedding. Just FYI for families with small kids, one of the bedrooms is separate from the main house. This wasn't an issue for us, but could be for others. There is air-conditioning in all the bedrooms. The pool, was awesome, the kids spent hours in it. The neighborhood is safe, friendly and easy to walk about. Beautiful, colourful old buildings. It's about a 15 minute walk into the main square of Merida. The tips for local restaurants given were spot on. Our "concierge" was friendly and helpful, and got us all the things we asked for. The kitchen is large and we were able to cook a couple of meals. There is cable tv, and a washing machine. The pictures do the house justice.Great stay.

ctmiller
Merida, Mexico
“Fantastic rental run by a great team”
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Took a bit of a last minute trip to Merida and contacted Remixto after much internet searching of rental companies. They replied promptly and the reservation and payment were made very simple and quick. The concierge contacted me prior to my arrival and had the house ready for me when I arrived with some creature comforts I had requested be in the house upon my arrival. Dante, the concierge I had for the trip, was wonderful and very knowledgeable. I can't reccommend Stanley and his team more. I was so pleased I am renting another property from them less than a month and a half later. So much better than a hotel!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The design of the property, the quality of the beds and the location.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pa
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing